What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrowLab 145L, Environmentally controlled, LST/ScrOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASHUP

exp_1.png

Welcome to the lab!

Beginning now is the first experiment of many in pursuit of the finest grown cannabis a medical patient could possibly dream of.

The components I have chosen for this project are all fresh to market and will probably be the first time hitting the spot light for a few. They all serve a purpose, to kick ass and take names! Even if there's slight tones of overkill throughout, I wanted to make for certain that I could control the environment with ease, all seasons. It is, in my opinion, the highest priority.

Blaze a fat one with me and help get this under way!

equipment.png

Room: (Pre-veg/mothers) GrowLab 120 3'11" x 3'11" x 6'7" / (Grow/Bloom) GrowLab 145L 4'9" x 9'6" x 6'7"

System: Under Current 6XL, 1/4HP reservoir chiller, 55gal res, 200GPD RO filter

Nutes: House & Garden

Lights: (Grow) 1,300w full spectrum T5 / (Bloom) Undecided

Environment: Sentinel CHHC-1, MDT-1, PXM-2 and a HPH-4 handle automating everything but nutes and PH. 14,000 BTU A/C, heater, dehumidifier and osc. fan all-in-one unit.

grow.png

End of week 1 grow, began LST after seeing roots. A few strains.

DSC_5808.jpg

DSC_5802.jpg

DSC_5815.jpg

DSC_5803.jpg

DSC_5805.jpg

DSC_5818.jpg

DSC_5762.jpg

DSC_5770-Edit.jpg

Let the show begin! :joint:

Neuronaut

Sitting down for this one! How do you like the tent? Can we get some pics and info on how it's set up?

MASHUP

Neuronaut

I've ran nearly every tent on the market, so I knew what to expect and not expect. While I'll say this is the best brand of tent on the market, they still have a ways to go. I blew out a corner during assembly. Any harsh creases in the fabric will cause the mylar film to come unglued from the canvas, like an air bubble behind a sticker. The floor pan is two pieces, how retarded is that? The 1-piece floorpan and addition of viewing windows will make it pretty hard to top off, so wait a month or so for v2.0 if it's on your shopping list.

Enjoy some macros of a strain called Lollipop:

PIC002.jpg

PIC004.jpg

PIC006.jpg

Peace!

MASHUP

samba

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure if you were referring to the dude's video or my pics, but both points apply.

I'm just following what the manual suggests. Something to the tune of submersing the net pots a few inches while roots develop is beneficial, then proceed to drop the water level as roots expand. Which makes sense to me and the plants love it.

MASHUP

BCity, loco81 and BigGreen

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the show!

They're handling the bondage quite well. Bumpin' nutes up tomorrow or the next day.

DSC_5821.jpg

DSC_5825.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
I d drop that light even closer like 4" from the tops, you ll really bush em out. I've never used the t5s but I'm sure you could almost set them right on top of them. Your looking for bushes right ? Lookin good tho keep it up.

MASHUP

BigGreen

That's 1,300w buddy. Any closer and they start givin' me shit. I do drop them after they've gotten established though.

Going for bushes then into ScrOG. May have to change things up though if the growth rate of the various strains doesn't match up well.

Thanks for checking in.

BigGreen

Veteran
Oh shit didnt realize that. Once they get there good roots its off to the races. I know someone that runs RDWC 2k MH in veg. He keeps it around 18" . They are so fat and bushy the leaves are sitting on the top off the buckets. He didnt even have to tie any down there just so bushy from the start.
4 x 8 scrog 3 1/2 weeks screen 80% full. He runs 4 different strains some will be a little smaller that's all. Your shit looks great keep kicking ass.

Last edited:

MASHUP

BigGreen

Nice. Do you just swap out your bulbs when you flip them into bloom?

How high above the plants should I place my screen, 12-18"?

Thanks.

BigGreen

Veteran
Yep just swap out the bulbs and switch ballast BAM flower power. I'm at 12" it'll fills quicker and there's still plenty of room to clean it up under there

MASHUP

BigGreen

Sweet, 12" it is then. Will build the frame this week.

Any other tips? This will be my first ScrOG.

mark1253

Right on brother, I hope this experiment of mine builds upon your excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts