Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Why can't I give reputation anymore?

Thread Title Search
Why can't I give reputation anymore? Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2018, 03:48 PM #1
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of light
Why can't I give reputation anymore?

So all of a sudden it's now saying I can't like a post or leave a rep for anybody. When I try it says I need 25 or more posts to be able to do so. Have I gotten in trouble for leaving too much positive reps for people? If I've overstayed my welcome here or something y'all can tell me I'm a big boy lol

Bird of Hermes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:59 PM #2
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
There is a limit on rep you can give out in a 24 hr period.

Tomorrow you will be able to rep members again.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 04:05 PM #3
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
There is a limit on rep you can give out in a 24 hr period.

Tomorrow you will be able to rep members again.
Ok I'll try tomorrow and see its odd cause besides you and a couple other people I've left rep for I haven't left much in the last 24hrs or at least I didn't think I had. I'll wait and see thnx man

Old 05-02-2018, 04:10 PM #4
Bird of Hermes

I also thought the reps just turned grey or something when youve left too much during a 24hr period. That's why when I saw it saying something about needing 25 posts that I assumed there was a problem.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:15 PM #5
AgentPothead

AgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud of
I always hit the daily limit. I even put You may not vote on any more threads today. In my signature.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:21 PM #6
Bird of Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I always hit the daily limit. I even put You may not vote on any more threads today. In my signature.
Lol well I feel better then I must've repped a bunch of people then and didn't realize it. This was my first time hitting the limit and figured if you did then the reps just showed up grey instead of green or something. Sounds good thnx guys and btw I like your avatar man the mighty boosh is one of my favorite shows to watch when I'm baked

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:58 PM #7
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I always hit the daily limit.
No more weed for you today.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:44 AM #8
Bird of Hermes

Yeah its letting me leave reps again!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:59 AM #9
Bird of Hermes

Haven't had anymore issues leaving reps now I just hit my daily limit after being online for 15min lol. It was weird for a couple days there it wasn't saying I had hit my daily limit it was saying I needed 25 or more post like I was a new member. Not sure what was going on but it's all good now thanks again guys

Old 05-14-2018, 06:30 PM #10
AgentPothead

AgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud of
It doesn't reset all rep points every 24 hours, it's a 24 hour cooldown for each rep. So let's say you can post 20 rep a day. You used 19 of them in a 2 minute period. But then the last one was 3 hours later. 24 hours after the 19 used you would have the 19 back, but you wouldn't get that last one reset for another 3 hours after that. Hope that makes sense, I just woke up so I'm still sober
AgentPothead is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.