Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Barneys farm pineapple express auto dont want to flower

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Barneys farm pineapple express auto dont want to flower Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2018, 04:20 PM #1
badtrip

badtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enough
Barneys farm pineapple express auto dont want to flower

hi everyone and happy new year!

I have 4 Barneys farm pineapple express auto under 250 hps at 18/6
32 days from seed in 9litres air pot ,lower temperature 15 celcious lights off but not always and max temp 24,5 lights on.the soil i m using is plagron bat mix,i had them in biobizz light miz before transplant them.they look good green and bushy but not sighn of flowering .i have contact barneys farm for any idea before posting here but i dont get response yet.

i have order a
ECOHEAT greenhouse for the lights off...

what do you thing should i m waiting a little bit more,should i turn them in 12/12?

any opinion is welcome

thanx

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:25 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Possibly they are photoperiod. Typically, af's show between 17-25 days. Remote possibility it's semi auto hence not showing herself.
Maybe 2 more weeks of veg growth @ 18/6, then switch 12/12. You'll reap more if it is a photoperiod with ~6 weeks veg. Good luck!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2018, 07:41 PM #3
badtrip

badtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Possibly they are photoperiod. Typically, af's show between 17-25 days. Remote possibility it's semi auto hence not showing herself.
Maybe 2 more weeks of veg growth @ 18/6, then switch 12/12. You'll reap more if it is a photoperiod with ~6 weeks veg. Good luck!

thanx dude for the help,i m dissapoint i was waiting t cut them end of the month or middle of the next,anyway

what do u think take the risk to switch at 12/12 or start a new grow?i do this to have something fast to harvest cause my other strains are some mr nice sativas and they took much longer to finished.

peace

Old 01-02-2018, 07:58 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Since they are doing well, switch to 12/12 and see how it goes!! Sounds like you're doing everything ok....be patient, flip and watch! ;o)
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2018, 08:19 PM #5
badtrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Since they are doing well, switch to 12/12 and see how it goes!! Sounds like you're doing everything ok....be patient, flip and watch! ;o)

ok dude thanx for the help

peace

Old 01-08-2018, 01:24 AM #6
Def90

Def90 is on a distinguished road
Hi there hope all is well, did I read you transplanted your auto's if so it's possible that you could have stunted them by transplanting, every auto I have done by Barneys has been fine I just started them in The pot they finish in usually 15litre air pots, but it could be that there photos, as someone else mentioned try 12/12. Hope this helps
Def90 is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 08:27 PM #7
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the rough
@badtrip having the same issue, Day 44 and the one plant i was running along side some other autos still hasn't flowered.

Bogus auto genetics.

Just posting so people who are researching this strain knows about the issues.
Mr. Sparkle is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:49 PM #8
badtrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle View Post
@badtrip having the same issue, Day 44 and the one plant i was running along side some other autos still hasn't flowered.

Bogus auto genetics.

Just posting so people who are researching this strain knows about the issues.

sorry for the very long time to answer...aftrer switch them to 12/12 they start to flower so like aridbud said they are photoperiod.Anyway i was dissapoint . .how about yours the final result was ok?

Old 05-07-2018, 08:57 PM #9
badtrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def90 View Post
Hi there hope all is well, did I read you transplanted your auto's if so it's possible that you could have stunted them by transplanting, every auto I have done by Barneys has been fine I just started them in The pot they finish in usually 15litre air pots, but it could be that there photos, as someone else mentioned try 12/12. Hope this helps
My first grow was with sour 60 autos ...never had problem with them and i continued to grow them after making my own seeds ,and always i transplanted them once ,germ them in small pots and after in 5 or 11 litres...maybe i was unlucky ...

Old 05-07-2018, 10:59 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

Sorry to hear they didn't respond as you had hoped with autoflower regimen. I've purchased a few strains several years ago that were marked "Autoflowering" yet they turned out to be photoperiod. Hoping you kept at 12/12 to finish to finish the Pineapple Xpress.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote