Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Reservation Labs > Reservation Labs gear grows:

Thread Title Search
Reservation Labs gear grows: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2010, 05:16 PM #1
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Smile Reservation Labs gear grows:

I will create this thread and leave it open with the hopes that people from the icmag community will post up their grows of the "FREEBIES" and Server Fund gear from Reservation Labs.

It is my hopes that this thread does get participation and does fall into the icmag black hole.

I will check in on this thread when I get a new 200GB-500GB ATA Hard Drive.

See you all a little later, BLESSINGS.
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.
reservationlabs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:22 AM #2
PFCruz

space open soon

just recieved 5 sugar kane kush
havn't done a grow thread for years.
see if there is some room soonuntil then

oh, just about forgot

Old 01-16-2010, 01:04 PM #3
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Just got grape skunk and Sugar cane kush, Poppin them around Feb 1st. And will do my Grow in here for yah Labs
koolkush is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 12:45 AM #4
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFCruz View Post
just recieved 5 sugar kane kush
havn't done a grow thread for years.
see if there is some room soonuntil then

oh, just about forgot
When you get the time to run those SUGAR CANE KUSH beans you are really in for some special plants.
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:48 AM #5
reservationlabs

Thumbs up WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkush View Post
Just got grape skunk and Sugar cane kush, Poppin them around Feb 1st. And will do my Grow in here for yah Labs
Wow you got both Grape Skunk and SUGAR CANE KUSH? Nice grabs. I can't wait to see your grows. That SUGAR CANE KUSH is going to produce you some really good plants. The Grape Skunk is going to provide you with some nice Grapey, Fruity Medicine. Lets see if the color really comes out in your Grape Skunk.
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:20 AM #6
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Labs!
Just got ur Jackson's Gift today.
So ill be starting these packs in a couple of weeks.

Peace Guys....
koolkush is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2010, 05:04 PM #7
reservationlabs

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkush View Post
Hey Labs!
Just got ur Jackson's Gift today.
So ill be starting these packs in a couple of weeks.

Peace Guys....
Oh yeah my friend seeing all those in your hands makes me very happy. I can't wait to see what you do with them. All "3" of those are very nice strains. Amazing that you landed them all. I will be keeping an eye on your grows once you get started.
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:50 AM #8
reservationlabs

If anyone has Arizona Iced Tea, please post here.
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:11 AM #9
christen23

christen23 has a spectacular aura aboutchristen23 has a spectacular aura aboutchristen23 has a spectacular aura aboutchristen23 has a spectacular aura about
Damn, I hope i get some soon!! PEACE
~POE~
christen23 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2010, 09:11 PM #10
Momerath

Momerath is a jewel in the roughMomerath is a jewel in the roughMomerath is a jewel in the roughMomerath is a jewel in the roughMomerath is a jewel in the roughMomerath is a jewel in the rough
Cant wait til mine get here. I'll post as often as I can once I get em goin. Livin in the mountains can be kinda bad with limited internet access but I'll be taking thousands of pictures and giving you good feedback on the strains. Cant wait for the Arizona Iced Tea and Jacksons Gift
Also I'm dedicating plenty of garden space to the Northern Dreams. I was gonna do the IBL and the not IBL side by side so we can see how they compare. I'd love another purple pheno!
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Growin' in compliance with Prop 215
Momerath is offline Quote