Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access

Thread Title Search
Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2018, 11:17 PM #101
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really nice
I'm an alien bot take me to your stash jars

Provide a adequate offering and you will be spared from anal probing

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; 05-14-2018 at 11:28 AM..
Bird of Hermes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:13 AM #102
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Jellyfish is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:16 PM #103
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
is that chongs grankid?thats a great picture
shithawk420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:58 PM #104
PetFlora

PetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptop View Post
then why does sessions keep making waves against legalization? He does look like the type to be easily blackmailed for sexual proclivities. Am I right?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 04:17 PM #105
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Is there a law or executive order legalizing banking for illegal drug operations? That's what this thread seems to imply. Cause if suddenly illegal monies is legal if in the bank, where do I get an account?

They say geniuses pick green
Easy7 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:59 AM #106
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetFlora View Post
then why does sessions keep making waves against legalization? He does look like the type to be easily blackmailed for sexual proclivities. Am I right?
He's the most anti pot person in government that I know of. If he could he'd stamp out all rec and even med laws but is probably constrained too much resource wise to do so atm. And he would probably face a lot of pushback from the state governments if he really tries. Of course anything is possible and anybody can change their mind but I doubt he would.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; 05-16-2018 at 02:21 AM..
Bird of Hermes is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 03:58 PM #107
PetFlora

PetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
He's the most anti pot person in government that I know of. If he could he'd stamp out all rec and even med laws but is probably constrained too much resource wise to do so atm. And he would probably face a lot of pushback from the state governments if he really tries. Of course anything is possible and anybody can change their mind but I doubt he would.
Pretty confident any politician who is anti is getting their pockets stuffed by big pharma

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 04:26 PM #108
Bird of Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetFlora View Post
Pretty confident any politician who is anti is getting their pockets stuffed by big pharma
That's likely the case there are sites that track who donates to various politicians and I bet the vast majority of anti pot ones have a lot of donations from pharma companies. Though I bet some are just angry assholes that don't want other people feeling happy and doing what they want with their own bodies.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:55 PM #109
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
BEER companies also lobby against cannabis legalization/decrim.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:09 PM #110
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Talking

"just angry assholes that don't want other people feeling happy" LOTS of this type person out there. they sit up late at night, gritting their teeth, because they KNOW folks are "out there" enjoying themselves! "those heathens! why don't they stay home & read a dull book or watch one of the ministers on cable? like i do! grumblegripebitchmoan...