Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > California > Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Thread Title Search
Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2018, 09:11 PM #5861
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to behold
Make hashish!

My outdoor beats the crap out of a lot of indoor around here. Actually GH grown, and finished under lights. 90% outdoor grown from select cuts and genetics.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:02 PM #5862
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by green404 View Post
When I go to people houses that have gardens we will smoke some home grown, they will tell me about the garden then say "oh you should take some.." then they start fill zip lock bags of outdoor.

Just what I need, a couple more bags of outdoor. I politely take it and say "thanks".

It's like zucchinis in the fall, every time you visit a house with a garden you will leave with a box full. Then you get home and think "What am I going to do with this.. ?"
My best friend grew some of the best Blue Dream I've ever seen. It was outdoor, and he did just that. Gave a baggie to a visitor. The next day the dude came back and bought his whole crop. Boom. One shot.

But I know what you mean. Everyone makes the best Lasagna.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 05-20-2018, 10:46 PM #5863
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonBorn View Post
Make hashish!

My outdoor beats the crap out of a lot of indoor around here. Actually GH grown, and finished under lights. 90% outdoor grown from select cuts and genetics.
I have been planing on getting some bubble bags.

Most of the outdoor I get has that green taste. Even when cured well, it just has that "homegrown" taste, I have been wondering if it is the hot August days ? or cool nights ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
My best friend grew some of the best Blue Dream I've ever seen. It was outdoor, and he did just that. Gave a baggie to a visitor. The next day the dude came back and bought his whole crop. Boom. One shot.

But I know what you mean. Everyone makes the best Lasagna.
I have gotten some good outdoor Blue Dream. Girl Scout Cookies seems really consistently good outdoors.
Good stuff, just dosn't have the THC that most indoor gets and has that outdoor/green taste.

I do always enjoy seeing friends gardens.. They always brighten up when they show me. Everyone should have a few plants.
green404 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:32 AM #5864
SilverHazer

SilverHazer has a spectacular aura aboutSilverHazer has a spectacular aura aboutSilverHazer has a spectacular aura aboutSilverHazer has a spectacular aura about
^biggest difference between outdoor and indoor is, totally uninterrupted dark period(indoor) vs moonlight(outdoor). Daytime vs nighttime temps are more perfect indoors too, outdoors is cold at night.

In general, people are just trying to get a bunch of weight outdoors too, so that can affect how much nutrients they feed(taste).

Really good, clean, outdoor is the best kind though because of the sun's light spectrum. More uplifting/inspired feeling than indoor IME.
SilverHazer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2018, 11:04 PM #5865
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to behold
Light is not as much the issue with indoor as heat is. Now studies show that UV light is actually BETTER for flowering. You are only going to get UV from the new types of HID lights or outdoors under the sun. But the real deal is higher night temps. Keep the night temps above 60 and plants continue to be active. I tested it last year and moved 2 plants indoors for the last 3 weeks. I had gooey tacky buds that had to dry for 3 weeks before I could trim, they were so resinous. After one bud my fingers stuck together and the snips gooped up. Scissor hash in the best tho!

Dunno about about green taste. Maybe harvested too early? I have been growing for over 30 years and never had any taste green except maybe my first year when I picked early because my mom said "They have to go now!" May also be cured wrong or too fast. I slow cure at lower temps (65 F). My bud smells great and stays great. It has that sinus zing to it. If I go into my curing room I have to smoke a bowl, it smells that good. Terpenes all come through on my weed.

I would not use bubble bags. I have made ice and CO2 hash with them but its messy. I prefer old school dry screened hash. Or tumbled screen hash. Next to that alcohol hash if the buds have any rot or are low quality or have a funky taste. Just extract the oil from them. You could also do BHO, which will strip everything. I do not blast to make hash. Dangerous, and it makes shatter or waxy goo if not done right which is plain too strong for me. But with crappy variable weed, that may be the way to go. No stem or leaf taste, get rid of any mold or rot.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:33 PM #5866
Mountain Sprout

Mountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the rough
Is anybody selling (or buying) wholesale trim? How much for how much?
Mountain Sprout is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 06:17 PM #5867
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
there anyone actually from California posting in this thread ? Seems everyone from the other states just want to tell us what goes on here. Lets try to keep this thread about California.

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:54 AM #5868
JVonChron

JVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the rough
10 pack of greenhouse 8400. weird number I know, i said the same thing.
everyone I know still sitting on anything is waiting to see how the track and trace system is going to influence the market. it seems to be the last beacon of hope for alot of people holding out for numbers to go up some.
JVonChron is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 06:34 AM #5869
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
there anyone actually from California posting in this thread ? Seems everyone from the other states just want to tell us what goes on here. Lets try to keep this thread about California.
i am in socal.

ive posted on icmag for over 12 years.

the prices for tested cannabis are as high as 60 an 1/8 to as low as 20 an 1/8 or as so they post on weedmaps.

personally ive been to coops and found 21 percent thc-a cannabis for 10 dollars an 1/8 like this pineapple sativa

The market seems to be going down... rent here in the lowest parts of los angles are 650 a month for a room.

and have been seeing more grow equipment on craigslist cheap.

MY FRIENDS HAS THE SUTTER MILL GREEN STRIKE ENDED?

time will tell what the markets will bare.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:14 AM #5870
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVonChron View Post
....everyone I know still sitting on anything is waiting to see how the track and trace system is going to influence the market. it seems to be the last beacon of hope for alot of people holding out for numbers to go up some.
Government blowing out yur beacon.

last week Cali emergency regs changed allowing another 180 days before regs take effect.

Grey market weed can now enter licensed recreational and medical system until Dec 1st 2018 instead of stopping in June like the rules said before.

" The Bureau of Cannabis Control, California Department of Public Health and California Department of Food and Agriculture have proposed to readopt their emergency regulations that are currently in effect, extending the time those regulations are in effect for another 180-day period. The three licensing authorities are proposing some changes to the regulatory provisions to provide greater clarity to licensees and to address issues that have arisen since the emergency regulations went into effect.

Highlighted among the proposed changes is that applicants may now complete one license application and obtain one license to conduct medicinal and adult-use cannabis activity. Additionally, licensees may continue to engage in commercial cannabis activities with other licensees regardless of designation as this provision is no longer limited by time.

“These proposed changes to our emergency regulations are based on feedback from our stakeholders, and information gathered over the first four months of implementation,” said Bureau of Cannabis Control Chief Lori Ajax."

welcome to another year of free falling.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.