Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Why can't I give reputation anymore?

Thread Title Search
Why can't I give reputation anymore? Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2018, 12:53 AM #11
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
It doesn't reset all rep points every 24 hours, it's a 24 hour cooldown for each rep. So let's say you can post 20 rep a day. You used 19 of them in a 2 minute period. But then the last one was 3 hours later. 24 hours after the 19 used you would have the 19 back, but you wouldn't get that last one reset for another 3 hours after that. Hope that makes sense, I just woke up so I'm still sober
That makes total sense dude I just run through my daily limit so fast whenever I first sign on so it always seems like I run totally out every 24hrs. Probably cause I got a habit of trying to rep back everybody that reps me but I usually run out before I can and gotta wait a day lol. Even if you weren't sober I'd still be able to understand you brother. Peace agent

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; 05-16-2018 at 01:32 AM..
Bird of Hermes is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 03:56 AM #12
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to behold
I'm with ya. The worst/best is forgetting about a thread then 3 months later going in and hitting everybody with rep
AgentPothead is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:18 AM #13
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really niceBird of Hermes is just really nice
Yeah I run into that sometimes when I'm trying to rep back somebody who hasn't posted recently. Then i gotta do a search of their posts and go back a few months to find one I can rep up. Peace agent

Old 05-16-2018, 04:41 PM #14
dufous

dufous is a jewel in the roughdufous is a jewel in the roughdufous is a jewel in the roughdufous is a jewel in the roughdufous is a jewel in the roughdufous is a jewel in the roughdufous is a jewel in the rough
I mostly rep newbies to encourage their continued participation.
dufous is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:15 PM #15
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to beholdAgentPothead is a splendid one to behold
I try to rep their introduction posts and if they ask a good question. Sometimes they ask bad questions.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:02 PM #16
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
Lock this thread before AgentPothead maxes out again.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:48 AM #17
Bird of Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufous View Post
I mostly rep newbies to encourage their continued participation.
I do the same and recently started doing what agent does too so people will feel welcome here. Been on many other forums full of haters so I try to do my part to make this a chill place to hang out. Glad to see others feel the same way

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:49 AM #18
Bird of Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I try to rep their introduction posts and if they ask a good question. Sometimes they ask bad questions.
And sometimes they don't even speak English lol but when that happens I use Google translate and still try to welcome them in.