Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 07:53 PM #3291
vermontman

vermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaxu View Post
Gracias.

Mama thai #3 flores de espigas,con colores purpuras,aunque en la foto no se note mucho jeje me llama mucha la atención a que no huela a nada ��

<a href="https://ibb.co/inWRad" target="_blank">View Image

Más fotos..
<a href="https://ibb.co/g7XtMJ" target="_blank">View Image
<a href="https://ibb.co/fR19vd" target="_blank">View Image

(Post repetido del hilo mama thai )

Saludos.

NICE THAI!
Very beautifully grown.
vermontman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:01 AM #3292
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
SAGE x Bangi Haze x ... x Thai x... x... x Thai x... x Thai... etc, etc, etc.

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:22 AM #3293
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to behold
Always hard to make a choice but we kept only the 4 most sativa looking Sage females and 1 male among those that seemed unaffected by the TMV. These are F2s and i can't help notice once again what a well balanced hybrid the Sage is.

The 4 females will be pollinated by 2 Bangi Haze males and the most sat leaning Sage male will pollinate 2 different pheno BH females and the O...

Sage sat pheno 2

Sage sat pheno 3

Sage sat pheno 1

The O

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:18 AM #3294
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Im pretty sure sage is an IBL, sativa afghan genetic equilibrium. Looking great guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:32 AM #3295
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post
SAGE x Bangi Haze x ... x Thai x... x... x Thai x... x Thai... etc, etc, etc.

View Image

ThaiBliss
is that crossed with thai ?
beanz is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:01 AM #3296
hard rain

hard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of light
loved those ultimate sativa's from Chile. Wow.

On SAGE. I'm noticing a few saying how good SAGE is, or at least they are growing it. So, are current seeds worth buying or is it one of those I should have picked up way back?
hard rain is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 03:18 PM #3297
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
is that crossed with thai ?
That was my clumsy attempt to indicate that it has been crossed with Thai many times over the decades, mostly by using previously selected results of Thai crosses. I am adding in a Kali Mist I like this fall which is a Cambodian (close enough) cross.

Back in the day, Cambodian Red was the one variety that was widely considered better than Thai. I never explicitly smoked it, but I did smoke some small fluffy red buds a few times back in the early 80s in the California Central Valley area. I suspect it was Cambodian Red. It wasn't as electric and intense as skinny stick Thai, but it was darn good. It was on par with Buddha Thai Stick wrapped with the red thread which was Thai that had the edginess cleaned up. It was a lot less scary. Less adrenaline and more euphoric.

Sticky Sat - The O has the Thai look to it. I suspect California Orange had Thai as a secret ingredient. We need to talk. LMAO!

Beautiful Man!

Best,

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:45 PM #3298
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to behold
Thanks a lot for being so kind ThaiBliss, and also for your interesting stories i just love to read

Had the chance to sample Buddha from Thailand when i was 16 and i'll never ever forget the magic high ! It keeps being a Grail to dream about but it was so different from anything else we find these days that i doubt the genetics is still around...

It's true that the O has a very sativa look, the 50 % Congo in it may also have a part...

Old 05-17-2018, 08:14 PM #3299
LowFalutin

LowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant futureLowFalutin has a brilliant future
pure sativas run getting started...
cbg's durban

double jam

fellas from the above run will
pollinate a few OT haze selections.
here's one (a green) in reveg...

cheers
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275152
Goingmobilew/Volcano+car+DCinverter trouble
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271392
LowFalutin is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:45 AM #3300
MadMac

MadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to beholdMadMac is a splendid one to behold
MadMac has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up Malawi x Tom Hill Haze

high,
here the last pic's of Malawi x Tom Hill Haze...
10 day cure but really smokable ... strong ... very strong but not racy
uplifting and motivating to do something...
smell and taste are fruity sweet with hint of haze but the oil smell from Malawi is totally gone :-)

happy growin'
M.
MadMac is online now Quote

24 members found this post helpful.