Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 03:36 AM #3291
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of light
They're beautiful Yaxu ! Thanks for these great pics !

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:49 AM #3292
yaxu

yaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson4 View Post
How does she smell? She looks lovely. Particularly, I like that little "thumb" she has on some of the fan leaves.
Hola,Disculpe la demora de la respuesta.Si me pregunta por la ethiopian sus aromas a zanahorias,al respirar profundo la flor algunos toques como picantillos.

Ethiope 11 semanas de flor.

Saludos.
yaxu is offline Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:53 AM #3293
yaxu

yaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Sat View Post
They're beautiful Yaxu ! Thanks for these great pics !
Gracias.

Mama thai #3 flores de espigas,con colores purpuras,aunque en la foto no se note mucho jeje me llama mucha la atención a que no huela a nada ��

Más fotos..

(Post repetido del hilo mama thai )

Saludos.
yaxu is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:06 AM #3294
herbgreen

herbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of light
Repetido all you want with Thai plants like that man!

Many Thanks for sharing

~peace!
herbgreen is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:53 PM #3295
vermontman

vermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaxu View Post
Gracias.

Mama thai #3 flores de espigas,con colores purpuras,aunque en la foto no se note mucho jeje me llama mucha la atención a que no huela a nada ��

<a href="https://ibb.co/inWRad" target="_blank">View Image

Más fotos..
<a href="https://ibb.co/g7XtMJ" target="_blank">View Image
<a href="https://ibb.co/fR19vd" target="_blank">View Image

(Post repetido del hilo mama thai )

Saludos.

NICE THAI!
Very beautifully grown.
vermontman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:01 AM #3296
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
SAGE x Bangi Haze x ... x Thai x... x... x Thai x... x Thai... etc, etc, etc.

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:22 AM #3297
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of light
Always hard to make a choice but we kept only the 4 most sativa looking Sage females and 1 male among those that seemed unaffected by the TMV. These are F2s and i can't help notice once again what a well balanced hybrid the Sage is.

The 4 females will be pollinated by 2 Bangi Haze males and the most sat leaning Sage male will pollinate 2 different pheno BH females and the O...

Sage sat pheno 2

Sage sat pheno 3

Sage sat pheno 1

The O

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:18 AM #3298
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Im pretty sure sage is an IBL, sativa afghan genetic equilibrium. Looking great guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:32 AM #3299
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post
SAGE x Bangi Haze x ... x Thai x... x... x Thai x... x Thai... etc, etc, etc.

View Image

ThaiBliss
is that crossed with thai ?
beanz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:01 AM #3300
hard rain

hard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of light
loved those ultimate sativa's from Chile. Wow.

On SAGE. I'm noticing a few saying how good SAGE is, or at least they are growing it. So, are current seeds worth buying or is it one of those I should have picked up way back?
hard rain is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.