Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > NFL 2017

Thread Title Search
NFL 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2018, 08:56 PM #571
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
awe fuck!i missed the blob!?steve mcqueen is one of my favorites!as far as reality shows go i only watch Pawn Stars for the cars an antiques.i just saw the episode last month were Rick bought Steve Mcqueens car.51 ford i think.and yeah,they are phoney dicks.but i like the Old Man
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2018, 11:47 PM #572
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
The blob won't get us shithawk. They froze it and took it to the artic circle.
iTarzan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:45 AM #573
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
i feel ya,bruh about the older horror being way better than most of the new stuff, hawk'
/its funny when you think about it, they just had to wait till winter and the blob would have been killed by the change in seasons
so the pawn star guys bought the old billitt car? i remember reading about them finding that old stang' down in mexico a while back
what a treasure,man
i kind of dig the american pickers show because they go through piles of what looks like junk and find all these great things
im also getting into that forged in fire show for some reason
/"this will kill" has become a favorite phrase of me and the mrs
yeah baba, a lot of the new school is based on psychological horror , an inescapable terror or some twisted deviant; that shit weirds me out too
ever watch american horror story?
i tried the first season but it was not my thing (stuff freaked me out way too much andi had the bad dreams too)
/the girl and mrs will eat that shit up all night
yeah, no matter how high your tolerance is, you need to respect the oil
the mrs was smoking less but took a big old spoon full, i took a tiny bit to taste and the dipped a couple times
pop_rocks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:52 AM #574
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
oh you wanna see some fucked up shit?watch Eden Lake.good movie but,well youll just have to see for yourself.it was fucked.

Old 05-15-2018, 03:44 AM #575
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
tucker and dale vs evil is more my speed, those weird movies freak me out, man
/that shit looks pretty freaky,hawk'

Old 05-15-2018, 04:44 AM #576
shithawk420

oh yeah it is.the ending scarred me for life.i saw Tucker and Dale.it was pretty good.id bet you d like Zombie Beavers though!that was funny too!

Old 05-15-2018, 08:04 PM #577
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
I dont recall seeing many steve mcqueen movies but reading up on him he was one of the biggest movie stars in the 60's and 70's, along with brando, paul newman, redford, etc. He acted in a bunch of movies that they've made remakes of. Might have to check out some of his stuff, I think my dad was into his movies. I'm not usually a fan of older movies, but i do like a good plot, which a lot of the cgi-saturated films of today seem to lack...

Some of the reality shows about people with real jobs (making knives, cars, etc) are interesting. The scenarios still seem somewhat contrived (you have to do this project in a week or less!) but the people seem more 'real' than the shows where it's a bunch of young people with no skills other than looking pretty for the camera and starting fights with their castmates.

Yeah, the psychological horror, where the dread just builds and builds until that gotcha moment, i could do without. I have enough trouble sleeping, which is why i like cannabis, but im pretty pathetic after seeing a really scary movie. Like, getting up to pee in the middle of the night and turning on all the lights, looking over my shoulder level of pathetic.
Eden lake sounds like that genre of horror movies that became popular ten years ago based on realistic savagery between humans, nothing supernatural involved. Like Cabin Fever, Saw movies, the purge, etc. Maybe those wont give me the heebee jeebies so much without a supernatural element, but still not something i'm into.

Talking about horror movies reminds me of halloween, which is prime football season. Any predictions on records of your favorite teams? I'm thinking the bears are good for 11-12 wins, and trubisky becomes the new aaron rodgers.
Ah hah hah, i crack me up sometimes...
Bababooey is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 02:48 AM #578
pop_rocks

i will throw out a few predictions for next seasons
/takes huge hit off a pipe, a bong, and a joint all at once; coughs uncontrollably for the next five minutes
rams baby! a hot offense plus a rock solid defense equals trouble
philly has the juice and will continue their winning ways but will fall to the rams in the playoffs
the cards will be the cinderella team this year, or maybe the 9rs
the team formerly know as the san diego chargers will win the west but loose their first playoff game to a wildcard team
the browns will win 4-6 games this season and cleveland goes wild
/that last one might be the weed talking

i agree that the new reality shows that show people demonstrating an actual skill are kind of fun
im over the drama and back stabbing stuff
i dont like the sadistic violence type genre of horror, there is way too much of that in the real world (and it touches a nerve i dont like inside)
i kind of dig the supernatural horror like i would dig an aespos fable type story, there is a certain cultural element that i think is inherent to the human condition
/i really like folklore and cultural myths like bigfoot and stories like that
i will ahve to check out zombie beavers, hawk!
but judging from the name this could go a lot of ways
/is this something the mrs would like too or should i just watch it with my guy friends?
//wink wink

Old 05-16-2018, 04:23 AM #579
shithawk420

its pretty funny to me.real cheezy.teens go camping or swimming or something.beavers aattack.dont remember if theres nudity.girls in bikinis though
you never saw the great escape babba?one of the best movies ever made

Old 05-16-2018, 07:31 PM #580
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
Those are some spicy takes, Pop, if somewhat weighted towards the western divisions (understandable in your case).
I mostly agree with you, although i think if anyone beats philly in the playoffs next year it will be either the packers (healthy rodgers, revamped secondary, new def coordinator) or the saints. The rams are loaded though, and theyre expected to improve on their 11 wins from last year, so you may very well be right.
It'll be interesting to see how arizona can improve on a .500 season with a new coach, new QBs (bradford and rosen) and a healthy david johnson, but i think the 49ers will be a wild card team (assuming rams win the division).
I guess how many games the browns end up winning depends on how tyrod taylor and baker mayfield QB that team. I dont watch much college football but mayfield put up some video game type numbers; obviously he wont be doing that in the nfl, at least not at first, but if he gets some playing time as a rookie hopefully he's more russell wilson than johnny manziel.

I hear you on the cultural myths and fairy tales that society always seems to develop to explain the unknown. That's why those supernatural horror movies freak me out. Im like "Well.... it COULD be real, no one knows for certain IT'S NOT real..." Or maybe that's just the weed talking.

As far as realistic sadism, apparently you can watch videos online of people dying, people getting their heads cut off by ISIS, etc. Yeah, thats too sad and brutal for me to watch either. In a movie you see someone die you know it's fake, in real life it's just depressing.

Hawk, I see a bunch of old movies play on tv all the time, part of me thinks one day, if i'm laid up in the hospital someday (talk about depressing) with nothing to do but watch tv ill catch up on all those great movies from the 50's, 60's and the 70's. Right now though there's so many other entertainment options, i'd rather read a book or surf the web than watch tv.
Although i do admit a fondness for the sound of music, which is my mom's favorite movie, and has some catchy tunes as well.
Bababooey is offline Quote