Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > I remember when,.......

Thread Title Search
I remember when,....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 08:22 AM #1421
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
I remember when taillight globes broke just by going over a bump, coppers knew it too the bastards, easy bookings.
noyd666 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:21 PM #1422
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
I remember when, all the people you met on the internet were literate and intelligent. Back when alot was two words and people could spell correctly for weeks on end.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 08:27 PM #1423
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I remember when, all the people you met on the internet were literate and intelligent. Back when alot was two words and people could spell correctly for weeks on end.
So UR sayin U don't like how we like, spell ?

What 4 tho ? U don't hafta spell to type, but U do hafta type, to spell.

Why spell, when you can text and be cool tho ?

IDK about U,but to me spellin is so like, 90's, so hey, why do it, right ?

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:30 PM #1424
AgentPothead

AgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I also remember downloading pages of text off of usenet to run through a mime converter to turn it into low resolution black and white breasts.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 11:59 PM #1425
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
I remember when motor cycles had number plates on the front, beagle boys had one to.
noyd666 is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 04:56 PM #1426
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Thang View Post
So UR sayin U don't like how we like, spell ?

What 4 tho ? U don't hafta spell to type, but U do hafta type, to spell.

Why spell, when you can text and be cool tho ?

IDK about U,but to me spellin is so like, 90's, so hey, why do it, right ?
Exzackary my point. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I also remember downloading pages of text off of usenet to run through a mime converter to turn it into low resolution black and white breasts.
Usenet! LOL I remember my neighbor laughing uncontrollably over someone getting a usenet group created. alt.binaries.erotica.female.fe tish.forearmhair or something like that. LOL
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 05:25 PM #1427
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to behold
I remember when a gram of weed was worth 3 euros,
but that was in the previous century...
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 07:09 PM #1428
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
It's rapidly headed back to about that in the legal states in the lower-48, depending on which jar you point at in the shop.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2018, 10:36 PM #1429
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold
I remember when I had more hair on my head than on my back and on my shoulders...

You learn: Men doesn't lose hair. Hair just shifts position.
coconutcurry is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:44 PM #1430
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

I remember slamming a motor cycle into a car door, bastard,
noyd666 is offline Quote