Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Ok, Cali. has legal cannabis, but now is the time to imprison more people than ever!

Thread Title Search
Ok, Cali. has legal cannabis, but now is the time to imprison more people than ever! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 06:36 PM #1
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Ok, Cali. has legal cannabis, but now is the time to imprison more people than ever!

Gov. Jerry Brown proposed Friday to create five teams in the state attorney general’s office to investigate California’s black market for marijuana after firms that received state licenses complained they are being undercut by the illicit growers and sellers.

Brown allocated $14 million to “target illegal cannabis activity.

So all of you that said to vote yes to legalization saying it is time to keep people out of prison for a plant, were just a bit decieved by the whole thing.

You see legalization is not keeping people out of prison it is putting more of them in prison.
I did try and warn folks this was going to happen but ya'll just called me chicken little.

Well watch out it looks like the sky may really be falling on those in Cali.

The war on home growing is next and comming to a state near you!
Vote no to legalize cannabis or else!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:24 PM #2
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant future
" Mr Brown, is a clown, who rides through town, in a coffin. . . "
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:54 PM #3
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Moonbeam is a "tool of the govt., and industry too"...

Legalization, as it is happening, is all about the fees collected and the tax revenues...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:59 PM #4
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Cuz they were so effective at stopping "illegal" grow activity before 1996.

/sarc /sarc
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 06:15 PM #5
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
One thing the average grower doesnt realize or want to is that these people that voted for legalization don't give two fucks about people that are put in prison for growing illegally (in an area where legal growing is an "option").
KONY is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:32 AM #6
soil margin

soil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Did you all really expect a grateful dead lot scene when legal? These are rule and order people, that's what they do.

But you can now have seeds without med cards
You can order lights and stuff without fear
You can smoke and smell like weed

Boohoo you can't have a huge black market grow and have to work.
You sound like a freedom hating douchebag. I already did all of those things without fear. Legalization has provided nothing but taxes and licensing fees. You can't even legally have more than 6 plants in your house. The laws are complete bullshit and EVERYONE who isn't a stooge for the big corporations and govt knows it.
soil margin is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:25 PM #7
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
Your thread title is deceptive. Low grade fear mongering.

The real issue is cannabis is legal now.. and illegal growers and are disappointed that they will no longer make an easy living growing a weed small scale.

Sorry cannabis is legal, your game of reaping money from illegal grows is over time to get a job or find a new illegal activity to make a living from.
green404 is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2018, 05:18 PM #8
Pinnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
I was never into growing for a living or even getting back grow costs. Not relying on rip off dealers was the goal. No more brick, no more pcp laced weed, no more running out at bad times.
Yeah E7, me too ─ but I often wonder what life'd be like had Anslinger never existed or had someone the foresight to 'take him out' before he conjured up his fucking "Tax Act" shite!

Jeez! Imagine the advances medicine would have made, by now...just for starters...?

Aaarrrgh! Imagine not being able to occasionally vent on ICMAG...?

Old 05-19-2018, 05:30 PM #9
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Gov. Jerry Brown proposed Friday to create five teams in the state attorney general’s office to investigate California’s black market for marijuana after firms that received state licenses complained they are being undercut by the illicit growers and sellers.

Brown allocated $14 million to “target illegal cannabis activity.

So all of you that said to vote yes to legalization saying it is time to keep people out of prison for a plant, were just a bit decieved by the whole thing.

You see legalization is not keeping people out of prison it is putting more of them in prison.
I did try and warn folks this was going to happen but ya'll just called me chicken little.

Well watch out it looks like the sky may really be falling on those in Cali

The war on home growing is next and comming to a state near you!
Vote no to legalize cannabis or else!
Thanks for the post, as always every non CA person in here thinks they know more than those of use been doing it for decades, and before us our fathers mothers uncle and aunts were establishing this culture in this fine state...bc not all of us are green rushers new to ca...some of us its all we know.

!4 million isnt huge, but it is significant. Even if 14 counties got a million thats a boost to a bunch of assholes.

FWIW i did not vote for prop 64, it was evident it was written and supported by those who had mostly their own personal gain in mind, under the guise of 'legality'.

theJointedOne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:19 PM #10
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
Thanks for the post, as always every non CA person in here thinks they know more than those of use been doing it for decades, and before us our fathers mothers uncle and aunts were establishing this culture in this fine state...bc not all of us are green rushers new to ca...some of us its all we know.
Your "culture" of contraband money is coming to an end and over.

Millions/Billions of people are now going to enjoy legal cannabis.. We can walk into a store and buy it for a reasonable price= a non-inflated contraband price. We can grow a few plants in our basements or yards and not have to worry about storm troopers kicking in our doors.

Sorry about your loss of profit, actually I am not sorry. The freedom of billions of people is much more important then the profit of a few illegal growers.

If illegal contraband and growing is "all we know" then you guys have to switch products like the Mexican cartels have done.
green404 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.