in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 03:57 PM #931
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Wow... wtf?

I ordered every pack of S1's he released... however, I had an emergency payment come up and did not get to mail in my order. Thank God that I didn't! This is insane...

Honestly, after thinking about this for a moment I believe that this had to of been plotted by someone whom did not like Gu~ and had grudges on him... either something went wrong personally between him and the source they come from or someone was paid good $ to hurt his reputation... All his regs are super legit. I have a very good idea on what likely happened and who likely caused this, but that is where I stop and keep my mouth shut.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348412

..."A good grower has learned, a great grower never stops"...
MountainBudz is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:59 PM #932
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Also, it has pretty much been a month since I got my testers... why have we not got an email from GPS or Gu~ about them and why have we not received them yet? Am I missing something somewhere???

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348412

..."A good grower has learned, a great grower never stops"...
Old 05-16-2018, 04:00 PM #933
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe is a jewel in the rougheastcoastjoe is a jewel in the rougheastcoastjoe is a jewel in the rougheastcoastjoe is a jewel in the rougheastcoastjoe is a jewel in the rougheastcoastjoe is a jewel in the rough
When you start your company as a fucking scam artist scum bag this is the kind of stuff that usually follows. Lots of us who knew Gu tried to warn people but we got labeled as trouble makers LMAO.

Nobody wanted to listen when people were calling him out in the beginning and he’s been raking in your cash. Now that people are starting to be affected maybe they will wake up finally

med-man
eastcoastjoe is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:01 PM #934
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Damn I didn't know there was this much drama behind this, good to know though.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:02 PM #935
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Also, it has pretty much been a month since I got my testers... why have we not got an email from GPS or Gu~ about them and why have we not received them yet? Am I missing something somewhere???

Thought those don't even get shipped out till 5/20???

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:15 PM #936
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Honestly, after thinking about this for a moment I believe that this had to of been plotted by someone whom did not like Gu~ and had grudges on him... either something went wrong personally between him and the source they come from or someone was paid good $ to hurt his reputation...
The guy spoke and acted (very wigger like) exactly like Docta from archive. I found that very interesting. The guy also ended it with posting those dick extender pics and Docta favorite theme seems to be eat a bag of dicks and several other things of that nature...

Just my observations though...May just be a local culture thing since they are all from the same area and dealing with similar strains.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is online now Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:48 PM #937
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaDankster View Post
Thought those don't even get shipped out till 5/20???
No, I was wondering "why" we have not received them yet. But maybe that is why? I guess they get shipped out on 5/20... I didn't know that.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:49 PM #938
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
The guy spoke and acted (very wigger like) exactly like Docta from archive. I found that very interesting. The guy also ended it with posting those dick extender pics and Docta favorite theme seems to be eat a bag of dicks and several other things of that nature...

Just my observations though...May just be a local culture thing since they are all from the same area and dealing with similar strains.
Hmmm.... Sounds fishy to me.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:23 PM #939
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
I just don’t understand why these S1’s weren’t tested first before being sold to the public...???... if he had tested them first like he said - then none of this mess would have happened...
also-
Has anything been corrected about the credit card problems...???...
just wondering

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 10:12 PM #940
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of
Weren’t there descriptions about the different phenos to be found in these s1’s lol? Excellent creative writing
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote