Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Big problems with bubblers – DWC, RDWC grower's opinions

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Big problems with bubblers – DWC, RDWC grower's opinions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 04:46 PM #41
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
nope
lol
Awesome.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 10:31 PM #42
Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really nice
I pitch em. Only ever had one clog up when an airline got pinched for 24 hrs.. but I've dealt with tooo many failures to chalk another one up to trying to save 10 bucks.

(Day 27 gang!)

Bobby Boucher is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:50 PM #43
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Very pretty, with a nicely even canopy. You have much to be proud of. lol

Old 05-16-2018, 10:56 PM #44
Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really niceBobby Boucher is just really nice
Only thanks to pf's thread! And a certain little magical caterpillar..

If I was still dancing to the beat of my own drum, I'd be in a world of hurt.
Bobby Boucher is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 03:55 AM #45
Douglas.Curtis

"No Dr. Wilson, it's Turtles, turtles, turtles, all the way..."

Old 06-05-2018, 02:38 PM #46
beta

beta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to all
beta is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 03:29 PM #47
PetFlora

PetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant future
Nanobubbles could be the answer to hydro growers prayers

https://steemit.com/steemit/@verbz/f...f-nano-bubbles

https://greenenvysupply.com/product/...w-model-2020/D
I am in contact with dennis from O2grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 04:19 PM #48
Drop That Sound

Drop That Sound has disabled reputation
I'm sure there are 100 more ways than we know to raise DO levels more effecientely, with no actual pumps..

How about using electrolysis, with a remote hho (browns gas) fuel cell, that also refines and seperates out just the oxygen molecules? Then pumps it into a venturi, on demand?
Seems like it would be absorbed back into the water quicker. Maybe the leftover pure hydrogen could be burned like LP produce c02 at the same time.. i'm not a chemist but it sounds cool

Bottled oxygen (scuba/welding/medical grade) could technically be considered more dangerous than a small hydrogen cell but should work just as well? I've seen vids of guys injecting it in, straight from bottles, and those expensive breathing machines. I actually had one of those but it came out of a nasty moldy junk RV, so I didn't plug it in lol..

I guess if we unlocked some secret like how to reverse engineer a fish lung and breathe underwater just by moving an artificial muscle (or an actuator) we would be using that technology to make other new products too.
Drop That Sound is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 04:22 PM #49
Drop That Sound

Drop That Sound has disabled reputation
Of course NASA beat me to it:
Drop That Sound is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 04:39 PM #50
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
Ditch the stones, open lines don't clog and work just fine

8 dry oz not counting popcorn

7 dry oz not counting popcorn

Stones are a waste of money

Cherry Bomb x C99

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke
WelderDan is offline Quote