Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 04:33 AM #21
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
I added some plants in the greenhouse and outside. Inside I now have Blue Thai, Kush-n-Cheese and Critical Cheese. Outside I added two Erdpurts one Panama Deep Chunk one Panama Deep Chunk x PCK and two original Original Glues. I will start posting some pictures next week.
Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:36 AM #22
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to behold
This sounds interesting. Subbed.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 05:54 PM #23
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Thanks for stopping by JST. This season seems slower taking off. I did start a few weeks earlier than last year. I will back up again next season.
Can't rush mother nature. Peace

Old 05-15-2018, 09:51 PM #24
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Subbed for this year
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 04:28 PM #25
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Packerfan79, it's great to hear from you brother. I hope that this season goes as I have pictured in my mind. Peace brother

Old 05-21-2018, 03:00 AM #26
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Oh how I love sunshine! Many after getting their feet under them for a week. Have really started growing. All bags are filled and up except one. I have some seeds germinating on the heat pad. The next two to produce a tap root, regardless of strain. Will make the final bag for the season.
Peace

Old 05-21-2018, 04:02 AM #27
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
dude, that I a first rate healing center. watching with baited breath!
nksv is online now Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 03:56 PM #28
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

nksv, thanks for stopping by my friend. After coffee with momma. A Blue Cheese said pick me, pick me! So I will have 3 Cheese varieties ( Blueberry, Critical and Kush-n-Cheese ��). I was trying to germinate a Skunk1 x UK Cheese. The first two seeds wouldn't pop so I moved on.
It should be real dank by end of September. I will have pictures later today. Peace

Old 05-27-2018, 04:16 AM #29
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

May 26th update

Hey all, Happy Memorial Day to all our current and past service members. God Bless and thank you!

Here is some pictures of a few of the strains.

Here is two of the four Lebanese I have going. The other two are in their own 35 gallon root pouch grow bags.

This is an Original Sour Diesel, she was the first plant to come up for this season.

These are two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights sharing a 45 gallon grow bag. Have a great holiday weekend ! Peace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:58 PM #30
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Heavy thunderstorms Saturday night filled up the rain barrels again. The outdoor plants are enjoying the fresh water. The temps are a little cooler today. All plants are getting fat and happy.
Peace