Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Thread Title Search
Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2018, 01:20 AM #2201
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
There was a few great cuts of Senistar that came from the original release. Ogre was 1 of them. I had a great cut a ran for awhile. wish I still had it. Its to damn hard to find a legit cuts these days. To many fake cuts got renamed.

Banana Cookies from jaws

White Larry

Sherb x Amber 2 different phenos.

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 03:44 AM #2202
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
I been trying to relocate that old 95 star cut that went around our circle with horrible luck .... I'm sure somebody still got it ... .

Old 05-14-2018, 12:10 PM #2203
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
OGKB 2.0

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:51 AM #2204
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Royal Highness Day 49

justiceman is online now Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:07 AM #2205
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Forgot to post up some macgyver macros. Enjoy
justiceman is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:12 PM #2206
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Beautiful Jman
TheBlaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:56 AM #2207
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Lemon og

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:42 PM #2208
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to behold
SS199 x BHB3K - TnT Labs
In soil, 400w hps, day 54.

#4 in daylight

Nico Farmer is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:45 AM #2209
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Purple Envy at 48 days

Without the flash this time. Obviously not as impressive looking, but a more accurate representation of what they look like.

TheBlaze is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:49 PM #2210
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Super Silver Haze 73 days

RockinRobot is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.