Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > Sweet Autos 2018

Thread Title Search
Sweet Autos 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2018, 08:13 PM #21
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of light
@Day26 !

Those Ice Cool Auto are exploding and start to show flowers .

It is quite messy to make an update, I have to move the plants.

So the short and squat one :

Bad pict sorry , but it gives an overview .

And The taller one :

The_Skunkist is online now Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 08:16 PM #22
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of light
I will do my best to put them on the terrace as soon as possible :

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:13 PM #23
The_Skunkist

Talking Another pair of packs for the road !

I received those this morning, from the pictures contest :

Sweeeet !

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:00 AM #24
The_Skunkist

Arrow DAY34 (Pictures from yesterday)

I will tie them when I will have more space .

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2018, 06:35 PM #25
The_Skunkist

Day 39

Those Ice Cool Auto are still doing good, I want to add : easy to grow .

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2018, 04:34 AM #26
MetzzGolem1988

MetzzGolem1988 is on a distinguished road
Wow! ������
MetzzGolem1988 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:28 PM #27
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Looking really good fella.

Keep it up!
Jaypp

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:15 PM #28
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet man!

I've got a cream mandarine in my garden at the moment. I went with a smaller pot so it's not as big as your plants are, but it's doing ok.
Gantz is online now Quote

Old 05-27-2018, 09:32 PM #29
The_Skunkist

Those Ice Cool are doing fine @day46 and are very easy to grow .

Under rain :

@Gantz : Yeah , I've seen that, and honestly autofem seeds in 3 liters pots is a total waste IMO . But you had the recipe since october, so if you want to do more you know how .

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:33 PM #30
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm just happy I can grow mate.
I already have 23 L buckets ready to go. But i doubt that the tile would hold all of that weight.
I'd definitely use them if that and the direct line of sight to my neighbors window and terrace wouldn't be a problem.
But hey! You've got your growing conditions and i've got mine.
Sorry for hijacking your thread.
Gantz is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.