Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > pineapple chunk and jilly bean

Thread Title Search
pineapple chunk and jilly bean Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2018, 11:30 PM #1
badtrip

badtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enough
pineapple chunk and jilly bean

hi everyone i think i have some troubles in both rooms and i would like some help or advices.In the flowering room i have two lsd (they dont have any problem cross fingers)and two pineapple chunk one of them i think she have a heat stress but i m not sure ...

she is about 3 weeks old in 9.2litres air pot ,soil is batmix ,600w hps with cooltube ,the temps was from 27-29 and i dont have a intake fan( im still waiting it)so only the vent to blow out from the cooltube,and humidity from 30-35%
today i change from 600 to 400 watt and temps are 25 and 50% humidity.only the top big leaves have this spot.

the other one is one of my jilly bean i notice today she s bending shes is 3 days old (sprout from seed) under 105 cfl .in 1l air pot,i just put a little bit batmix soil in the bottom and the rest is platinum light mix soil.i dont know what it could be...?maybe overwatering or underwatering?

thats all guys. for your time, any advice or help is welcome
Peace
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pc1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	454085 Click image for larger version

Name:	pc2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	454086 Click image for larger version

Name:	pc3.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	454087 Click image for larger version

Name:	jb1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	454088

Old 05-03-2018, 04:27 AM #2
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like maybe some watering and/or ph issues with the bigger plants not totally sure but whatever it is it doesn't look serious just keep a eye on them for now. If the seedling looks like it's getting stringy at the base where it meets the soil or gets a kink in it then it's getting dampening off. If not then it's likely ok I've had seeds curl over but when the stem is full and doesn't shrink at the base it's not a issue and just something that some seeds do. I start in pure perlite which pretty much prevents dampening off and just prop them up when they do that. Good luck man hope they all pull through for you

Bird of Hermes is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 04:45 AM #3
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of light
That bending over could also be a sign that mediums too dry just a thought.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:22 AM #4
badtrip

badtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enough
thanx dude i hope too,have a nice day!

Old 05-03-2018, 05:00 PM #5
badtrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
That bending over could also be a sign that mediums too dry just a thought.
yes maybe it was that ,i just spray her this morning and now shes look fine() thanx dude

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:28 PM #6
Bird of Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtrip View Post
yes maybe it was that ,i just spray her this morning and now shes look fine() thanx dude
Np man glad to hear that have a good one

Old 05-13-2018, 05:16 PM #7
badtrip

hi everyone i would like an advice if this is a nitrogen deficiency or something else

they are about 5 weeks veg in 9,2 air pots in (plagron batmix and never feed them) ,400 hps,temps lower 20 max 26, humidity 42 lower - 56max

ph i never checked from what i ve read dont need to ckeck it if its organic ,so i dont .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_164327.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	455307 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_164355.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	455308 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_164609.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	455309 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_164643.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	455310 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_164728.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	455311

Old 05-14-2018, 10:23 AM #8
Bird of Hermes

Definitely looks like N def at first glance but that white on the tips isn't something that I've personally seen before. Is that just the light flash from taking the pic reflecting or are the tips actually turning white? It's definitely a mobile nutes issue since it's starting at the bottom and N is the most likely culprit. While I have also heard you don't have to measure ph when growing organically I always do no matter my setup. It's a good idea anytime you got issues to measure the feed solution and try to get some runoff to measure to see what's going on in the rhizosphere. Plants still look healthy overall so your catching this early hope you can get it solved and still have a good harvest. Good luck man

Old 05-15-2018, 06:04 PM #9
badtrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
Definitely looks like N def at first glance but that white on the tips isn't something that I've personally seen before. Is that just the light flash from taking the pic reflecting or are the tips actually turning white? It's definitely a mobile nutes issue since it's starting at the bottom and N is the most likely culprit. While I have also heard you don't have to measure ph when growing organically I always do no matter my setup. It's a good idea anytime you got issues to measure the feed solution and try to get some runoff to measure to see what's going on in the rhizosphere. Plants still look healthy overall so your catching this early hope you can get it solved and still have a good harvest. Good luck man

hi dude the white its from the flash only yellow tips.I bremove some of them.i feed them with alga grow...i turn in flower in 10 days hope they ll be better and thanks for your help have a good day!

Old 05-16-2018, 02:14 AM #10
Bird of Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtrip View Post
hi dude the white its from the flash only yellow tips.I bremove some of them.i feed them with alga grow...i turn in flower in 10 days hope they ll be better and thanks for your help have a good day!
Sup man sounds like a N def then for sure and you can clear it up pretty quickly with some foliar feeding before you flower them. If you're trying to stay organic pick up some high N content bat guano or something and give them a few sprays. Your ladies still need a lot of nitrogen during the first part of flowering especially when they are stretching and leafing out. Good luck dude