Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Who uses a vaporizer...

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Who uses a vaporizer... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2018, 03:59 PM #161
STOKED

STOKED will become famous soon enoughSTOKED will become famous soon enough
I use mighty daily - 200c with dose capsules

Also use Sticky Brick, butane vape but amazing quality once you get the technique right.

It’s great to mix up the sessions between the two. Start with mighty then hit the brick gets me there every time
STOKED is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:37 PM #162
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
I first got a Mighty,great device and bakes the herbs very efficiently and evenly.Have a 14 mm water adaptor for it,works as a charm.

I love my bricks tho The OG made me get rid of the combustion gladly.Before this,everything seemed that will never be the same...

I also use an extreme q with a 18 female to female bowl(something like a ripoff ddave mod) and hits amazing without having to put almost a gram per bowl like the original kit.

Of course I got a dynavap.It is better in a bong,I find it somewhat harsh when dry but I love the idea and feeling.

Love the taste of Vaponic glass and can't wait to try the vapocane (with glass sherlock pipe ),arriving by mail as we speak .

Lastly,I am having shipped next week a Lil'Bud and have already paid for a tubo evic... I know,I am in need of help After summer I want the supreme v3 and get a few more serious water tools.
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 03:07 PM #163
green404

green404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the roughgreen404 is a jewel in the rough
I have been vaping for a while. My favorite vaporizer is the Vape Brothers, it is large and stuck to a table top but it give awesome hits.. love it. I tried a few over the years and always went back to a pipe. Then I got a nice big draw from the vape bros and I was converted to vaping.

I like the Pax for a mobile small carry vape.

Vaping give me a clean head space, less fog and other mind funk. I love that it dosn't smell up the house or hotel rooms.
green404 is online now Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 03:48 PM #164
DjKinetics

DjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really nice
got the Hebe Titan 2 dry herb vape it does definitely enhance the flavors,works well once you get the hang of it and is great for a stealth puff but i still prefer a blunt
DjKinetics is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 04:30 PM #165
beta

beta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nice
I pretty exclusively use a Volcano or dab. When I do smoke, I can hardly taste anything other than char.

Smoking feels gross and tastes gross.
beta is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:24 PM #166
SoulAnnoyed

SoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the rough
Vape life baby. Rosin on demand, if only the kids would open their hearts, Smoking bowls of plant matter, what are we, cavemen? Ecig faggotry? Just vape... Dont like the vape then your weed is shit, period!
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 02:05 AM #167
Peaches

Peaches is on a distinguished road
Love my pax!
Peaches is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2018, 01:54 AM #168
BudToaster

BudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of light
update from my post 5 1/2 years ago ... re designed the pcb to solve some reliability issues that came up after years of daily usage:

new pcb top:

bottom layer:

here is the populated board - bottom layer:

and the top layer:

one change is to notch the pcb so the Deans plug can be soldered directly to the pcb. another is to run a cable from the pcb to the barbeque thermometer to provide battery power from the vape battery - the BBQ battery dies after a year and replacement was not really user serviceable, so eliminate the battery.

haven't tested it yet, but functionally it is identical to the current version.

Last edited by BudToaster; 05-19-2018 at 02:48 PM..
BudToaster is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2018, 04:08 AM #169
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
I strictly vaped for over a year and now I'm back on joints. I like to mix it up. I only wish I had the money to try all of the great Vaporizers out there! I mainly used the AirVape XS. Great unit, but kind of a bitch to clean.
Green Squall is online now Quote