Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 04:04 AM #101
Medfinder

Medfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to behold
gonna go with the auto water with MEGACROP...NUTES!

Lemon Og's

Seedsman Contest Thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352000
2 Thessalonians 1:8(KJV)
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
How to obey the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 12:05 PM #102
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
Thanks for the advice DTOG. I wasn't sure if distilling got rid of minerals like RO and now that I know that it does, I'm going to go ahead with no worries.
I've checked out Peters products in the past and was impressed. When I get back home, on the road for work and living in an apt. at the moment, I'm going to have Peters sample my water and then get some of their stuff. I've read several grow reports where guys were using Peter's and the results were excellent. Thanks again.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2018, 08:37 PM #103
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
I took all of the plants out of their cups, removed as much soil as I could, made new cups with 2 holes drilled in each, 2 inches up from the bottom, filled them with perlite and put the plants back in filling with perlite around the sides. I made up some new nutrient solution with distilled water and filled the cups. I now have a 2 inch reservoir in the bottom of each cup.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 10:27 PM #104
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
Thanks for the advice DTOG. I wasn't sure if distilling got rid of minerals like RO and now that I know that it does, I'm going to go ahead with no worries.
I've checked out Peters products in the past and was impressed. When I get back home, on the road for work and living in an apt. at the moment, I'm going to have Peters sample my water and then get some of their stuff. I've read several grow reports where guys were using Peter's and the results were excellent. Thanks again.
The only reason I know that is because I've tested distilled water for both ppm/EC and PH. The reading came out the same as normal water run thru a reverse osmosis machine(I had one of those, water at my old mans was coming out the faucet at 650 ppm!!)

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:49 AM #105
EvergreenState

650ppm from the faucet,wow. I thought mine back in Washington at 395ppm was high.

Old 05-15-2018, 01:03 AM #106
Buddhabuilder

Buddhabuilder will become famous soon enough
Such a cool contest. I wish I had the skills to compete. Maybe next year.
Buddhabuilder is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 01:45 AM #107
eric2028

eric2028 will become famous soon enougheric2028 will become famous soon enough
sorry for the double post. just trying to get the bigger pics on here.

eric2028 is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 03:42 PM #108
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Took some pics last night. 6 1/2 weeks into flower. Not the best pics, but you get the idea. I was moving some stuff around and I found the wire hanger for an LED fixture I have. Decided to put that on the Suicide Cheese in the party cup. Worked out just as I hoped.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 03:46 PM #109
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
Also got my led light and cab set-up.
View Image
How far away are your lights from the plants?
I think my 230 watt led lamp might be too close to my plants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2028 View Post
Meet Larry. She’s an over grown clone. She’s been stuck in this cup for a couple months. I’m gonna take a few cuts and flower her.
What medium and growth formula are you using to get plants that big in a little cup?
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 04:04 PM #110
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Heres mine the six are growing under a 230 Watts cob led lamp. Can i get your opinions on how the ones in the red room could grow healthier,
Because I'd like to flip them to 12 12 soon but they arn't growing well atm. They are all growing in ff ocean forest soil. In the red room the temps are in the 80s, Is that too high/hot? There is a fan in there. The one in the other room has a lower temperature and that may be why it's healthier not sure.

#1cheesebuds is offline Quote