Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > DANGER! GLASS WEED

Thread Title Search
DANGER! GLASS WEED Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2018, 06:03 AM #611
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
It exists. Or it used to anyway. Sand, sugar , salt even oil and wax. Some of the pricks were using ground glass midway through flower so the buds closed around it... glass beads also embedded into the bud.
Saw this kind of shit doing the rounds in uk about 10-15 years ago... examined it through microscope so I have seen it close up too.
If we had to buy from an unknown source back then, you would chew a tiny bit to see if it crunched between your teeth or tasted salty.

So many people growing nowadays so it’s not around as far as I know... gone the way of the soapbar
Man that's pretty messed up. If I had to worry about shit like that I would've grown my own or probably quit altogether. Just one more reason to legalize. The worst I have ever seen around here was people putting commercial grade in meat humidifiers to add water weight. A friend told me he got weed laced with Windex in Myrtle beach once but couldn't find anything else so he smoked it and tripped out.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2018, 07:19 PM #612
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
I would think the concern is inhaling these small glass/silica particles into the lungs, not necessarily smoking them.
sure, inhaling anything isnt healthy but shit it doesnt "burning hot silica particles that burn holes in your lungs!" the shit you used to hear on the street, or read on forums

i was searching for proof, actual pictures or test results, and i could not find enough examples to count on ONE hand
maybe just maybe, its all not that bad