Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Poppy seeds...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Poppy seeds... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2018, 03:54 PM #91
ahortator

ahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of lightahortator is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Phaeton. I know Papaver bracteatum contains mainly Thebaine:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_bracteatum

And it is well stabilized

Old 05-12-2018, 02:34 AM #92
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Slovakian poppies have the highest morphine.

Afghan poppies have the highest codeine.

The ELITE var is the highest concentration of alkaloids in general. No idea where those seeds come from or anything about where to get those. Probably deadly licking a pod if indeed ELITE.

They say geniuses pick green
Easy7 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:52 AM #93
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to all
Thebaine is probably the source of most of the world's oxycodone so it's not without value. The conversion is not particularly difficult. Somniferum x setigerum hybrids are supposed to be interesting - high alkaloid content of most opiate kinds is documented. Setigerum has a lot more papaverine and a bit more thebaine than somniferum but the potential for morphine is there especially the hybrids.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:51 AM #94
FUCKINGROOVIN

FUCKINGROOVIN is on a distinguished road
I thought I’d lost these that’d been growing in my Great Grandparent’s garden that my Great Grandma got from her parents in her 20’s when they 1st built the house. They’d been popping up here and there since 2003 when I first planted them from a cellophane full of seeds, but this is the 1st one I’ve seen pop up in 4 yrs.
FUCKINGROOVIN is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 12:55 AM #95
FUCKINGROOVIN

FUCKINGROOVIN is on a distinguished road
There’s a little runt right beside of her that hasn’t opened up yet. I hope it’s the lavender color. The previous picture looks like red/black, but actually is a deep purple color instead of black. The pods range from 50 cent pc size on the small range, all the way up to silver dollar size.
FUCKINGROOVIN is offline Quote