Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Arizona troubles

Thread Title Search
Arizona troubles Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2018, 09:59 PM #11
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond reputemoose eater has a reputation beyond repute
OP, maybe I missed it, but please define "a small amount of weed."

Per Billy CW's post, the amount in question, even if only slightly over an oz., matters.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2018, 10:50 PM #12
midwestkid

midwestkid will become famous soon enough
I'm not sure on the quantity honestly. I had a couple different varieties from last year's grow... I don't think it was an ounce though?
midwestkid is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:58 PM #13
therevverend

therevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to alltherevverend is a name known to all
Impressed by the bullshittiness of Arizona's laws. Possession anywhere up to 2 lbs is a felony 6 months-2 years. Max fine $150k. Fuck that place. Although it'd be lovely to grow there.
You'll probably get probation. But there's no caveat that under an ounce gets treated differently then over an ounce.
This is a poor place to get legal advice. If you haven't talked to a lawyer do so it's free. If you can't afford one the state of Arizona would be delighted to give you one on loan. You'll be paying them back when you're convicted and fined.
For a rundown of the Arizona penal system, what it does to society, and the rampant recidivism that goes on there I recommend the movie Raising Arizona.
therevverend is offline Quote