What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mtnjohn's cabin(et)

G

yeah, this guys truely knows wtf he's doin. If i ever wanted a cab design, this would be it, the way the air cooled reflector comes down to the perfect height every time amazes me and the harvests must be awesome.

great pics! bud-shots! bud-shots!

Hey mtnjohn, you got another run of A11 in veg for the next go around or are you tryin something new?

Damakkus - he said he usually pulls 3+ oz per harvest. this one looks to be around 3.5-3.6

NG2k

hey mtnjohn....
how are you bro? what are you growing at the moment, did i miss the "current grow".
i started flowering a few days back and my screen is in place. worried ive over-vegged tho.... :badday:.
NG2k :joint:

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey everybody , thanks for commin' by

and thanks for the kindness too

just uploaded these pic's and had to show em
the first is apollo11 with a 6 month + cure

and this is JLP's vbs x ak47...with a 4+ month cure

damakkus

West Coast ICer
If I had to choose I would take the appollo. Look at the frost, kinda has a diamond glare you feel me. But I would turn neither down dont get me wrong. Just making conversation.

I have not been around long enough to know about apollo 11 but it looks "wicked". Is that by REZ?

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey D...it was originaly a Bros. Grimm offering.....but yes the apollo 11 i have is a rezdog g4 edition....i really love it...bout my fave

mtnjohn

Veteran
these 2 pics were taken lying on my back looking up at the underside
of the screen. you can see the network of branches all tangled looking
and twist tied....a very dense canopy

it's truly amazing what these plants will take and still produce such fine buds
mj

Last edited:
G

yeah it's like they don't care how or which way they flower, they just care that they flower. hehe

mtnjohn

Veteran
^^^yea baby...love that A11....she's my scrog star

i've been smokin on this very bud today...among other things
mj

G

Yo, mtnjohn.......
Very nice cab setup & great thread.
Read through the whole thing & was wondering how you change your fluids?
Do you have a small pump that you drop in through your access port?

Bh :wave:

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey bipedH...how ya doin bro

i dont change out my res at all..i just keep adding nutes by the gallon as the girls use them up...sometimes adding water to keep the balance

the only time i change out is when i flush...

...personaly i think changing out the res. is a crock....i've tried it both ways
and i know what my ladis like

thanks for comming by, you can always hang here
mj

damakkus

West Coast ICer
mtnjohn said:
...personaly i think changing out the res. is a crock....

mj

MJ I am starting to see this too. I am changing out nutes cause the bottle says so. Then I got peeps telling me that the plants shit in the water. Peeps need to start backing what they say with some science. Where in the hell did they come up with that, plants shit in the water please. Well, if they do shit in the water I need to find some critter to eat that shit .LOL

G

hey mtnjohn,

excellent cab!!! you really have the dwc scrog dialed in tight!

what's your cab temps running?

mtnjohn

Veteran
he red ...glad to have ya bro...hahaha
...i'm usually running bout 3-5 or so above room

i just checked and cab is 77f .... room is 72f

looks like we have about the same comp fans ...i think
mine are radioshak 85 cfm..12v...pretty good little fans
mj

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Where you getting the 12vdc to run the fan? Compter power supply or something similar or a dedicated power supply? Just curious why not an ac avial fan, way efficient and may just chill that cab to room temp, rated at I beleive 265cfm. If your intersted in giving it a go I got some extra fans MJ. Not that you need to change anything just really trying to let peeps know they can purchase AC fans as some peeps may not know how to get the 12vdc to run the fan without a hickup.

Latest posts

Latest posts