What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What the.... is going on with my plants?!

Not sure what’s going on what my plants. While entering flowering stage this problem arise! Now it almost destrying my plants! Any ideas as to what’s going on? Is it lacking nitrogen? Overwatering?
I think it’s leaf septoria and foilar spray them with some Dr earth fungicide last week but this week they’re going downhill fast! Help fam!

Attachments

• IMG950509
    IMG950509
    62.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 0710CB18-E9EF-4B09-9A78-3572F053E40D.jpg
    0710CB18-E9EF-4B09-9A78-3572F053E40D.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 26
  • D07A3236-2F3A-42EE-83D3-0FB3D748C9F0.jpg
    D07A3236-2F3A-42EE-83D3-0FB3D748C9F0.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 639027C4-A2CC-452F-9C8A-1EC0EB57FEF4.jpg
    639027C4-A2CC-452F-9C8A-1EC0EB57FEF4.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 20
  • E362985B-359F-43EC-8EE8-911A32738981.jpg
    E362985B-359F-43EC-8EE8-911A32738981.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 26
I’m pretty sure it some spot disease that is on the leaf but not sure how to treat it.
There’s like 100 acres of corn field near me, do you think it some kind of fertilizers that they are using that may causes this?

CrushnYuba

I don't know anything about spot diseases... Have/what have you babe feeding them?
They look burnt. Like you gave them something with to much urea or something in them. And then maybe they dried out to much

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plants do look over watered, but the leaves do also look like they have something. They may be seperate problems, or not. It's common with cannabis because it's tough and doesn't usually show damage from the first thing we fuk up. By the time symptoms show we often have more than one thing to solve.

I would start by opening up the plants by bending the branches outwards to let more air and light in. That will also make them transpire more and use up the excess water.

I used Jacks Classic 20/20/20 with jack bloom blister 10/30/20. Not sure if it’s my nute or what, cause I do keep the ppm under 1000 and ph 6.8-7.1 based on my blue lab combo. Could be that I’m on hard well water which is around 250 ppm. Might be because of the water softener too I’m thinking.
I just Delayed my watering timer for 2 days before next watering to dry them out a bit.

I’m stressed the after out cuz after all this time and effort my plants is fuck n I not really sure what going on with them.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
I’m stressed the after out cuz after all this time and effort my plants is fuck n I not really sure what going on with them.

Welcome to growing, I had to throw 7 lbs in the woods last year due to mold, caterpillars, and boytrytis. Learn from your mistakes and take your knowledge to the next grow :tiphat:

T

Teddybrae

After looking at yr photos and the suggestions above I think watering on a hot day is the cause. If you watered with hose ... was the water in the hose hot from lying in the sun?

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Not sure what’s going on what my plants. While entering flowering stage this problem arise! Now it almost destrying my plants! Any ideas as to what’s going on? Is it lacking nitrogen? Overwatering?
I think it’s leaf septoria and foilar spray them with some Dr earth fungicide last week but this week they’re going downhill fast! Help fam!
You should never spray anything on flowering plants.

I killed a beautiful autoflowering plant by spraying baking soda on it, to deal with mildew. Killed it in one day.

One test you can do is stand above the plant and smell the flower. If it smells mildewy, the plant is gone.

CrushnYuba

Think it's a couple things you got going on but i really think some of that is burn. What kind of containers are they in? It looks like a buried smart pot. Jacks and fertilizers like it are real hard to use in big containers/ in ground, and real hard to use outside.
You get an extra hot sunny day and they take up more nutrient solution then usual. It's compounded if out builds up. Big containers are hard to flush.

I used Jacks Classic 20/20/20 with jack bloom blister 10/30/20. Not sure if it’s my nute or what, cause I do keep the ppm under 1000 and ph 6.8-7.1 based on my blue lab combo. Could be that I’m on hard well water which is around 250 ppm. Might be because of the water softener too I’m thinking.
I just Delayed my watering timer for 2 days before next watering to dry them out a bit.

I used softened water the first time I ever tried to grow.

It killed my seedlings, and those few that survived were sickly and lived a sad existence.

It could have been that my pH was really acidic after softening.

Got them in 50, 65, & 100 pots with an timer watering system drip emitters that I rigged up. I set my watering to water at 9am and feed them 3-8 gallons.

Could some roundup sprayed on the corn field drift over to your garden? That would suck!

I’m not sure what they used on their corn field but from my observation they don’t seem to do nothing as fall as foilar spray. Hell I don’t even see them water the corn. Not sure how the corn even get that big without watering.

CrushnYuba

Got them in 50, 65, & 100 pots with an timer watering system drip emitters that I rigged up. I set my watering to water at 9am and feed them 3-8 gallons.

That's so not allot. It doesn't sound like they SHOULD be getting over watered. how established are the roots in those pots? They are smallish pots for outdoor, and i would think by now they would be at least approaching being root bound in those containers. If that's the case, it's Damn hard to over water them. Not with 3-8g.
How does the soil look at the end of a hot day? How do the plants look if you skip a day or 2? Do they wilt a little? And are you feeding through the drip or by hand? Do you hand flush with water? Those questions can rule out a few things.

That's burn and dead tissue. Not surewhat the dead tissue it's from. Possibly bugs.
If it were me, i would rule out nutrients first. I would hand flush with tap water. Get any salt build up out. Then i would feed them some organic ish liquid nutes or water soluble dry nutes.