What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

She survived...

For my own peace, I write this where none of them are...

This year nearly died, as a single working mother of three jobs- not fun needless to say.

I hope to come back to this thread as I slowly recover. It's slow and so hard on me, but Namaste as many have been helped.

To you folks, whom know who you are.... Not a single grant. We run off investments private or donations. Few and far between. So grow up, kids, retirees...

...and to the father whom forgot his sun..
What does one say?

We'll leave that for another day.

Please wish me strength ladies as maybe only a woman has the knowing. To understand... And a few gents of course... The true stallions.

Last edited:

SoufLondon

I hope things arent too tough for you. Stay strong, keep going. Love and kindnesses will come your way eventually :)

Sending positive vibes!

Thanks for the support everyone. Sunshine through the rain clouds... Will keeps one going till the days get better. Life...!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
visualize abundance on a daily basis......

best wishes for a speedy recovery and i hope you are surrounded by positive people.

cyber hug:huggg:

Oh look, plants... Vegetales. Very nice. Yes, pictures like that stir my soul.
I have a few blockages in my seven main portals of communication. Particularly my <3 seems solid rock. I use brain waves and attempt at epigenetic changes (using "todays'" terms) to get better, visualization is a great tool. I am reaping what was sown, so be it said. We'll see where the next crops take things. Methinks I'll be fine. Even Dantes seven loops and the trip back up havent deterred me, not ever have they. Try as they might.

Thanks for the vegetales plantas energy Jahnice.

Nacc

Double-edged swords...

Double-edged swords...

Oh yes Mojave, so true...

I've got the scars to prove how very double edged it can be. Some here may recall. Thanks for stopping by.

Nacc

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
empathy-the ability to understand and share the feelings of another

sympathy-fellings of pity or sorrow for someone else's misfortune

...and hence... The double-edged sword. The distance between the two, empathy and sympathy, is as thin as a sword and the borders /edges in either direction very dangerous in deed.

Nacc

Empathy - The ability to wear another's shoes.

Sympathy - The ability to see another's shoes.

Sympathizing is simple, too simple. Empathizing is hard, too hard.

Learning to properly use both for personal and population needs is the double edged sword. IMHO...my view, so to say.

I'm still being a workaholic, but most is manual labor which is just what this burnt out CEO, researcher and therapist needed.

The whole team is exhausted, Cannabis as medicine is hard to objectify through classic scientific method.

As if most of the tales, Shiva, vegetalistas, shamans, Karma and the sort. As if it were true, even more so on resin producing psychoactive plants, now deemed medicinal by the scientific community.

How does one bring about positive changes. It's evidently needed for us all. Every single one.

Hello Chim,

Thanks for the message. I need some time to think about things. To calm down actually.
Someone actually reminded me today you're not like the many. We'll see..., all sorts of misperceived intentions.

Either way thanks. I don't believe in flat planets so no one dropped of the side of ours but I get what you're saying.

There's some things that need to be said... But not today.

Cheers.

Last edited: