What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's official, I am the suckiest grower ever!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Yes, it is indeed true. I feel CURSED right now!!! I am new to coco, but not growing, and wow, the more I think I know, the less I actually do know. I have said to many people we need a CSI(Cannabis Show Investigator), and I need one now!!!! The plants are 2 weeks into flower, using GH Grow, Micro, Bloom, and Cal Mag. They are under 1000 watts, and are in 1 gallon pots. They are scrogged. PH is 5.8, with a runoff of 6.1. PPM at 800. They are watered whenever they need it, top fed. So anyway, last night, while I was patting myself on the back because they looked so good....oh yes, I was gloating.......when I noticed a couple of the plants looking.....umm kinda funky.....yellow and a lil curled and wilty. I, of course told myself it was nothing, and all would be right today. Well, as usual, the ganja gods are getting me back for my pride. Now they are all starting to look kinda .......blah!!! I will flush them all with just water, and see if that makes them turn around. But I really do wish we had CSI to come help me out. I guess this is the challenge of a new medium, but boy, do I ever need this garden to be a good one!!!! Does anyone ever have a day like this, where what is happening to the plant, has you BAFFLED, and you just don't UNDERSTAND? No matter that I am a pretty experienced grower, working with this plant has really taught me that I can never know it all. AND I LOVE IT, but am convinced that I am officially the world's suckiest grower!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
post some pics...even good growers have problems. thats the thing about growing...just when you think you have everything dialed something else pops up that needs attention or can be improved upon.

yellow and curled and wilty could be dozens of things. it could need more food, less food, more water, less water, etc.....then you gotta factor in the temps, humidity, possible light burn? you might have a disease, or insects eating away at the roots....

need more than a rant to diagnose that...some pics would be helpful.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eh, my last grow i was not very happy with. Happens time to time. Worst thing is when you have a grow thread going and people are watching when you fuck things all up. Then i don't even feel like finishing the thread LOL.
O you know your a damn fine grower, we should all be learning new things. And screwing up ain't so bad if you learn from it :friends:

castout

Veteran
Yes4prop215, I wasn't ranting, the post is tongue in cheek. I am making fun of myself!!!! I need to find humor in things, in order to deal with them....and poking a lil fun at myself, from time to time, helps. I know the plants will be fine, but the fact that I was patting myself on the back, rather smugly telling myself, you still got it girl!!!!! Then, this morning the ganja gods, dope slapped me, to remind me, I don't got it, lol.

castout

Veteran
HUP234, I would also like to thank the Academy for bestowing this honor on me....and I promise to work very hard and make you all proud!!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Brother Bear, we need CSI(cannabis show investigators).....form a team immediately, I will charter a jet, and they can be here in a few hours....and then the problem is solved!!!!

castout

Veteran
Excellent, cause we can expedite this alot quicker, with a jet...and a lear jet is also worthy of my crown, lol!!!!

Bullfrog44

Veteran
If you have money for a jet then your grow set up should be DOPE!!!! jk, good luck with the rest of your grow.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Definitely start a thread in the infirmary.... off-hand I'd say you've picked up a bug.

I swear I should have scars on my forehead from bashing it against growing obstacles over the years. LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
coco and watering when they need it sound like the base of your problems. granted i'm a soil man but have had sucess in coco with GH 3 part nutes and no PH meter.

coco needs watering everyday and water for drainage citation {old oxyegn n nutes removed}must take place everyday in coco or nutrients get locked out. tis better to water top feed to bottom drain so proper citation can take place. some ppl will water coco with plain PH'd water one day a wk i never did and had n/p just a though maybe look into it :)

the problem plants do they have any salts buldup on stem or top of coco ???

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait, you mean plants that turn colors and look like crap most of the time isnt right? shit! back to the drawing board for me!

D

draco

try calibrating your ph meter? i had a cal def because of that - it was only off .3.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Don´t stress that easy and please don´t go bragging.
I am pretty shite myself ;)
Spent some quality time with your plants and try to understand where the flaw is.
Post some pics if you want some more educated opinions from some of the good growers ;)

castout

Veteran
I can't post pics, cause my camera is broke, like me, lol!!! But I am flushing, and this wonderful STRONG plant will come around. I just wanted everyone to RECOGNIZE that I wear the CROWN........SUCKIEST GROWER!!!!!! Feels good, and I can't stop bragging...............