What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time dry ice sift

grayeyes

Ok, so I have watched lots of youtube videos on how to do this. But what always drives me nuts is someone shaking the bag over a piece of acrylic or a mirror and you can see product drifting all over the room they are in.

I am thinking of buying two bags, 1 160 and 1 70 microns in the gallon and a half size. I would then after I wait for a time for the tricomes to freeze then put the bag into a plastic clean bucket and shake it into there. That way my product should be mostly in the bucket not all over the room.

Anyone else ever try this?

Blu3Kush

I was thinking the same thing but I was thinking about getting a plastic rubber maid tub and cutting out the bottom and shaking the bag within the wall of the tub. Unless I could find a tub with a flat botton then I would just shake the bag in the tub without cutting out the bottom

Lyfespan

are you using water at all or just dry ice? i made a dry ice shake, from a rock polisher, it allows me to run all the bags at once all nested together

grayeyes

I am thinking about buying the smaller 1.5 gallon bags and then shaking them with dry ice inside a 5 gallon bucket. That way no dusting of the entire room. And I get my product. I will probably use a nice small putty knife to scrape the sides and bottom.

Lyfespan

I am thinking about buying the smaller 1.5 gallon bags and then shaking them with dry ice inside a 5 gallon bucket. That way no dusting of the entire room. And I get my product. I will probably use a nice small putty knife to scrape the sides and bottom.

with a new bucket contanitn a static charge you dont loose too much

you can make collars for the bags and stack buckets together so you loose nothing too