What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

⮞ Hello! Let's know each other! ⮜

SweetApolo

Hi everyone!!

From now there is a new member within Sweet Seeds® team who is going to help you out with whatever you need.

Even if you have a doubt, a problem with the crop or you just want to share some information or content, the new member will be delighted to read all your queries.

Hold on… I have not told you yet who I am! :D

My name is Apolo, I am the new member of Sweet Seeds® team.

✿ ✿ ✿

I wish you all a really sweet harvest!!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone!
Welcome to this great forum, my colleague Apolo ;)

I hope you are comfortable with all the good growers who visit our sub forum here.

Apolo is our new colleague and he will be near to Tommy and me to help you.

Sweet smokes!!
Jaypp

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Hi sweet i ran green poison back round 2013 from a freebie had rare terps made some phenom tasting hash. haterz/competition where saying i was putting something in it to make it taste that good. then a friend reordered it few years back and when i ran the cut it was it was so different still good. could he have accidentally ordered the fast poison and is it different from the regular.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A warm welcome to ic mate,,,
Run quite a few sweet seed variety’s over
the years like cream mandarin and
green poison,, all of them lovely,s2

warpese

Veteran
Houston, we have a problem.
Welcome Apolo

picture.php