What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

Crowmax

Veteran
Good luck with the grow Darksider!
You set them nice to the system.

You putted them 12/12 already?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for dropping by guys much appreciated as always and yes bibi40 the show will now go on.:thank you:

Thanks Crowmax :tiphat:.. Yes these are now on 12x12. I want to see the outcome from seed or from their first set of true leaves it will be a learning curve for me as well as for others looking in but most of all its because i have flowering stardawgs in the other system and a raspberry diesel alongside them and being in the same room all lights on and off together so makes sense to go 12x12 should see some nice spears im guessing time will tell :thank you:

Crowmax

Veteran
they will finish faster too probably

Waterpump is feeding 24/7 or is on timer?
Was thinking to make a similar drip system with 1-2pot for a micro grow. Thinking that it would have advantage over dwc, for more silent operation.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they will finish faster too probably

Waterpump is feeding 24/7 or is on timer?
Was thinking to make a similar drip system with 1-2pot for a micro grow. Thinking that it would have advantage over dwc, for more silent operation.
Yes Crowmax waterpump is on timer 12x12. same as the lights for now.. but will adjust as time goes by knock it back down to 5 or 6 feeds a day depending if they are greedy or not and I hope they are was reading your mr nice journal again last night with the wilma system good job
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi mate ,

how are there ?

did they recover ?

:tiphat:

Slowly but surely bibi 3 weeks on now since last photos only problem is they are all different sizes now considering these were all out the same packet of seeds,, different phenos maybes?? Who knows :dunno:. Thought one of the sweet seeds team may of chimed in but NOT Either way these will be getting finished this time for better or worse been in sickness and worse so richer or poorer next and as these are on 12x12 and in 20litre pots they will remain doubled up for 3 of them plenty room for 12x12 roots I hope, let the fight commence.

picture.php
picture.php

Crowmax

Veteran
wew they grew alot!
Starting from seeds is pain in the ass specially in hydro :( Your setup seems abit more managable for multiple phenos/strains, than my old dwc bucket tho.

good luck next days Darksider :wave:

ratchy

looks like you had problems a few weeks ago mate glad to see they have picked up and what a good couple of weeks fishing you had good on you :)

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

They're doing great mate, thanks for sharing. All showing good health and outstanding vigor :)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Guys for looking in much appreciated as always :tiphat:
Photo update 1 week on. getting bigger and on to their first flower nutes as of today and moved them round a little 14.09.2019.

picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are the girls doing Darksider?

Cheers for looking in Crowmax yes the girls are still going strong all different sizes and all from same batch of seeds I was sent :thinking: even the ones that's doubled up in the same pots are ok for now. I nearly took them out yesterday, and was tempted to give them there own pots as have others starting to finish now, but decided not to in the end maybes a good call as maybes could of hermied them.. Anyhow gave them a defol and stripped a lot from underneath yesterday and put two of them into the other system on the right hand side just gives the others a bit more room to breath so to speak, they are starting to flower now ,,some more than others but all in all looking ok here is a few shots will upload better ones in a weeks time once they start flowering and settled in properly after the defol.. I have the ec on these inbetween 1.2 and 1.4 ec for now playing it safe, ph ranging from 5.5 to 6.2. and rh is at an average of 50, room temperatures at night 22c while during the day average at about the 30c mark gave them a taste of seaweed yesterday and they loved it anyhow take care guys and stay safe always.:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, Will update soon been busy with the Stardawgs from TopDawg Seeds,, and super happy with them,, nice fat nuggets, frosty easy to trim, and apparently tasting super, and going real quick so that tells me all I need to know... anyhow enough said . Well have just stripped another few branches from the bottoms of the S.A.D. as don't want to be trimming any little bits from the bottom branches such a headache and time consuming and now they can spread there legs more.:biggrin:

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one mate I don’t know how I missed this grow, I used to grow Black Domina from Sensi decades ago. It was one of my all time favourites. Looking really healthy and I look forward to updates. Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick photo update not much happening after stripping bottom half of them first four photos from right hand side Wilma just before lights on.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts