What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too big?

Farmer B

These plants are the purps 2nd week in to 12/12. I've had to tie the tips down as I have 8 in left to raise the light. They seem too big for indoor. 4x4 room
Should I have turn to flower earlier. They vegged for 4 weeks. there is one more plant in there so it is full. Should I thin it out. Take one out or just hope for the best

I would go for a big bondage party and snap, bend twist pull and lots of tying and soon :)

Best to do when needing watered as stems bend easier

Pick the one you might throw and practice on that one first I'm sure it could be done

All the best

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
flower soon and remove all the lower crap that wont get any light anyhow..concentrate on tops...yeehaw

coldcanna

Veteran
If you had a bare bulb fixture you could do a gnarly vert scrog, tall branchy plants like you have yield awesome. If you are sticking with the hood reflector then throw a garden trellis over them and train all those branches into an even canopy, trim everything that's more than 18" below the top like Trout said. Your looking great though brother, nice fat plants you should have a nice harvy coming your way.

Farmer B

Thank you guys. I did tie all the tops down so it's all pretty even and flat. There is not one inch of openness. So I think I'll thin it out on bottom I just didn't know if it would shock them too much.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
It wont shock them too bad, if you want you can do %50 and then the rest a few days later, it shouldnt be a problem either way. They can take a little abuse. Anything that isnt getting enough light will yellow and fall off anyway or just grow really weak and suck off the plant for no reason.

Farmer B

It wont shock them too bad, if you want you can do %50 and then the rest a few days later, it shouldnt be a problem either way. They can take a little abuse. Anything that isnt getting enough light will yellow and fall off anyway or just grow really weak and suck off the plant for no reason.
Ok thank u

coldcanna

Veteran
marijuana_scrog.jpg

CF94tvJW0AAmRKN.jpg

Couple shots from a quick Google search, they got the right idea

Farmer B

I've seen this just thought it was to late. And I thought about the net but didn't think they get that big to need one. They just blew up lol. You think I could still put a net. There is at least 50 tops on each one. Guess they call it weed for a reason. Fuckers grow like weeds.

coldcanna

Veteran
I've seen this just thought it was to late. And I thought about the net but didn't think they get that big to need one. They just blew up lol. You think I could still put a net. There is at least 50 tops on each one. Guess they call it weed for a reason. Fuckers grow like weeds.

Guess you must be doing something right! Most people regard many smaller colas as a superior method to a few big one, but more than 1 way to skin a cat!

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Ok. Looks like its going to blow up again in bloom. Defoliate. Gasp!

Air flow.

No worries tho. Just keep enough spsce that air can get into.