What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor prices the same as indoor

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Someone tries to get rid of outdoor buds for 400 a zip, the same as indoor. I don't get it. You ever run across this situation? Outdoor bud is like 250 tops iisn't it?
I got some nice indoor grand daddy purple and then they tried to give me outdoor cheese at the same price

If it's an indica dominant strain people can't tell if it's indoors or outdoors.
The people I know who sell, if someone wants outdoor then they say it's outdoor, if someone wants "hydro" then they say it's hydro.
They all go away happy.

D

Dogon

Grow your own ganja and do not pay.
quality outdoor ganja from the southern region will be definitely better than smoking inside the chemical crap.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grow your own ganja and do not pay.
quality outdoor ganja from the southern region will be definitely better than smoking inside the chemical crap.

EXACTLY!!! You are spot on. Hate those folks that say it's something when it's not....be straight up!

B

BredForMeds

outdoors no more then 200. fuck even at 200 its pricy.. I wouldn't pay more then 1500 a lb on outdoors unless its fucking out of this world.. but honestly there are very few who grow to sell large amounts that are growing amazing shit that could pass as greenhouse or indoors..

but ya people are grimey as fuck.. shit my finest wont run more then 350.. and only strains I sell for more then 250-300 are strains that run more then 11 weeks flower time.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
outdoors no more then 200. fuck even at 200 its pricy.. I wouldn't pay more then 1500 a lb on outdoors unless its fucking out of this world.. but honestly there are very few who grow to sell large amounts that are growing amazing shit that could pass as greenhouse or indoors..

but ya people are grimey as fuck.. shit my finest wont run more then 350.. and only strains I sell for more then 250-300 are strains that run more then 11 weeks flower time.

Yeah here you can definitely tell it was outdoor, all bushy and shit. $100 as quarter? Wtf? Meh can't complain until I get a place I can grow

supermanlives

Veteran
I actually met a guy that bragged his outdoor was so good he sells it as indoor...... I wont be buying any of his stuff on principal alone.... lots of shady folks.... its been like 20 years since I needed to buy weed... make me more resolved to get my ass in gear and figure out how to get going again...

I actually met a guy that bragged his outdoor was so good he sells it as indoor......

How can that be, because outdoor is better than indoor, more trichomes and better taste, because lets face it, you can't beat natural summer sunlight and natural soil.
Around here the experienced smokers want outdoor; it's only the silly kids who want "hydro".

My outdoor is so good that I sell it as outdoor; but if they want indoor then I tell them my outdoor is "hydro".

They all go away happy, and all come back again and say can I get three times as much.

People try and pay a lot less for outdoor because they think it comes free to you, and they feel ripped off paying premium prices to you because they think you got it for nothing.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
My outdoor is so good that I sell it as outdoor; but if they want indoor then I tell them my outdoor is "hydro".

yep ...you don't even have out watch out for the shady ones...sometimes, they will even tell you their are shady...lol

N

NorCalDreaming

Someone tries to get rid of outdoor buds for 400 a zip, the same as indoor. I don't get it. You ever run across this situation? Outdoor bud is like 250 tops iisn't it?
I got some nice indoor grand daddy purple and then they tried to give me outdoor cheese at the same price
What state are you in? Where I'm at high quality Cali outdoor is $100 an oscar.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Ya'll vac sealing that OD into bricks are making quality OD 100 bucks less an ounce relative to high quality organic indoor around here.

supermanlives

Veteran
the indoor in my area is better than outdoor....just tooo fucking hot here 115f is common . outdoor being better than indoor is a blanket statement with tooo many variables...well done fullsun outdoor does kick ass if the right grower does it....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Market here in Cali is bad very bad. I took cup winning buds into a dispensary they did not want. The price I asked for was the lowest in the scale. Then they said do you have any B grade I was like WTF are you talkin about. They buy B grade cheap then sale it with a elite name for 60 1/8. im getting really fed up with them all.. I cant grow buds any better then what it takes to win a cup.

ZEROorDIE

Am I the only one here who doesn't care if it was grown indoor or out? All I care about is that the bud was left to finish, not cut prematurely, and has a good cure. I live in an, as yet, non med state and I pay between 280 and 300 per z depending on the quality. Mostly local indoor and from time to time Cali bud floods the area.

Honestly, I hate the Cali bud. Its always premature and sold based on color and geography. The local indoor is usually experimental strains being groomed for the cup. Outdoor hasn't been good here lately because of early winters.

THC123

Veteran
Am I the only one here who doesn't care if it was grown indoor or out? All I care about is that the bud was left to finish, not cut prematurely, and has a good cure. I live in an, as yet, non med state and I pay between 280 and 300 per z depending on the quality. Mostly local indoor and from time to time Cali bud floods the area.

At least you got it ........

Indoors maybe looks better but ill have good outdoor any time over indoor, looks dont matter

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your getting your cali bud from the wrong guy if that's what your getting. If your getting it from a dispensary that's normal.

Dispensary wont pay the same for outdoor its always cheaper then indoor. I have also had excellent outdoor. we have so many new growers they don't know what there doing then flood the market with immature weed. happens every year here. They only care about the money not the quality of there bud.

LEF

Veteran
sure goot outdoor is nice

but like someone said before

most commercial crops people don't take care of their stuff that much

as for the people complaining about not being able to unload their stuff to a disp

sorry but I have a hard time sympathizing...

at least you got dispensaries in your area and your not facing jail time for growing your herb

I want to say, get a job like the rest of us

but I know how hard it is in the us at the moment

Latest posts

Latest posts