What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG T shirts?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll buy one for me, more for gifts. Spread the word!

S

SPG*

No Chance,:Di look a dope/smoker anyways.Lol/lul coppers would follow me home on the pusbike. :D

Floridian

Veteran
That's like putting a Paradise Seeds bumper sticker on you car,I got 4 or 5 on my last order.Your supposed to make people think you are not breaking the law.Remember?Forgive me if your lucky ass lives in a free state

Cameltom

That's like putting a Paradise Seeds bumper sticker on you car,I got 4 or 5 on my last order.Your supposed to make people think you are not breaking the law.Remember?Forgive me if your lucky ass lives in a free state
Never thought about waring them as PJs???
maybe a shirt you dont ware in public

supermanlives

Veteran
I aint got one yet... but I aint afraid to occasionally wear a weed shirt .I have several.... I moved to cali way back to be as free as possible and I plan on enjoying it... hell can I get my name on it too???????????????????????????????

S

SPG*

Outta rep :(. I got a T-Shirt that says F C K then underneath says "all I'm missing is U !!"
:D. Brothers old girlfriend saw that once and said "ohh,French Connection!" Dumb cow :D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like wearing them through customs at airports with ' of course I am holding and eat shit if you try and search me' on the back of the tee shirt lol only joking ,of course,,s2

StayHigh149

We came back from a cruise to the Bahamas last year & the guy 2 people in front of me had a Marley T-shirt on, they pulled him outta line & into a seperate screening area. Looked relatively clean cut too....jus funny how that works.

To b honest, where I reside, I don't want random people going to icmag.com cuz they saw it on my t-shirt. Certain biz isn't legal everywhere...& word travels fast.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Regular T's ~ Muscle T's ~ Pocket T's ~ Black~White~Tie Dye etc...

what usually happens is that any given site invests about a grand in stocking T's and then 10% of the folks asking about them actually buy; said T-shirts then become giveaways during onsite contests and can either be sold or schwag bagged at various Cannabis Cups worldwide.......

wanna have the coolest T's? or Hoody's???

get high resolution art logos from this site onto a CD format disc or just even a picture, go to your busiest mall that has those small kiosks scattered about, one of those kiosks is going to be an embroidering business (trust me it's there, you ignored it every week rushing past it as you hustled to Sharper Image), they'll scan your CD or pic into their sewing machine, they'll ask you where you want it placed on the garment & what size and then step back.......

the result is a fine machine washable custom embroidered garment of your choice.

I was working for a trucking & taxi fleet, neither had printed shirts or sweat shirts, I grabbed company artwork from the trucking firm & a simple letterhead from the taxi company; I went to the mall and converted some of my nicer but most comfy shirts into embroidered work shirts :) BUT!!! at the same time you can't shame or look better than the boss so I had a couple of shirts done for each one of them too.

Skip

Veteran
We do have an ICMag gift shop!

Lot's of T-shirts, hoodies, etc. there!

http://printfection.com/icmag

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]get high resolution art logos from this site onto a CD format disc or just even a picture, go to your busiest mall that has those small kiosks scattered about, one of those kiosks is going to be an embroidering business[/FONT]
BTW, all logos, etc. from this site are copyrighted, so you can't just copy them and make your own clothes with them, sorry.

Besides our store sells high rez versions of the logos not available on the site. :0)

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
Here's the link to the store!

There's also mugs, mousepads, tote-bags, etc. there. :)

Here's a couple of samples. Every purchase helps support icmag a little! Many colors and sizes to choose from.

2Pf1V.jpg
9UGdS.jpg