What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Plants where to get the best seeds

bigbag

Veteran
here's one that I'm familiar with...
Old school meets new school, our classic Lebanese heirloom hash plant meets our exceptional Cali Hash Plant. The mom is a super yielding hash plant which has yielded up to 3.5 lbs per plant indoors in Krusty buckets. Great bucket plant, 4 weeks veg and 2 month flowering time can yield 1 lb/plant. Classic lebanese taste and high.
Product Information
Name: Limited Edition - RM - Hash Plant
Genetics: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Specifics: Lebanese HP x Cali HP
Flavour: Classic lebanese taste
Flowering Time: Indoor: 8 weeks / Outdoor: Mid-October

not talking about their current beans but the actual 88 strain that's been kept going by NDNguy?
There was a guy over on tsd that got some beans from him and did a big repo and had a nice thread going can't remember his name tho.

Last edited:

rik78

Veteran
I have done hash with Critical+, Somango, Black Domina,and a lot of Kushes strains and all were very good, maybe better than the "porper" hash plants in flavour and production.
Proper hashplants I have try, Deep Chuck, Sand Storm of CBG and Mazar-i-Sharif of ACE, they all were good, with very strong flavours, and OK in production.
Famous ones, Sensi´s Hash Plant, Seedman´s Hash Passion and Reefman´s Lebanese Hashplant, but I havent try them, maybe in the future.

I belive you can get good hash from any plant with good amount of trich, and now a days that is all of them.
And if what you are after is the proper hash flavour any strain coming from Morocco, Lebanon or Afghanistan will do nicely.

I hope this help

jessethestoner

37901Mental_Floss_plantshot.JPG
mental floss by chimera has won awards for the hash it makes

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Thanks to all, perhaps I am chasing what I will not find but I hope I do find it with the help of Icmag's following.

Peace

Have tried Sensi Seeds, Ortegas, Med Man, Mighty Mite.
Sensi and Med Mans were the same sativa dominant low in potency. Ortegas and Mighty Mites were both killer indica types with those old school seedbank skunk phenotypes

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Have tried Sensi Seeds, Ortegas, Med Man, Mighty Mite.
Sensi and Med Mans were the same sativa dominant low in potency. Ortegas and Mighty Mites were both killer indica types with those old school seedbank skunk phenotypes

Thought Ortega was Mr. Nice?

Peace

Yes Jim's Ortega's Hashplant, which is a 80's Nevil strain. And no on Mighty Mite. Mighty Mite has the same one as Ortegas me thinks.
Mr Nice Ortega is a NL X to a NL, totally different than the Hashplant

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you're not interested in the name of strain itself i'd suggest to pop some S1's of The White clone, there's lots of "hash" phenos there.

just my 2 cents.

peace