What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

J

juicepuddle

Just to be clear I did not make the Sleestack Dry Sift Hash that won, afterwards then I cleaned it one more time to see if I could. It had very little debris, very little.
The DNA boys and the Hashish maker should be proud of their achievement, really fine resin cleaned to perfection, what else can I say?
The hashish maker has spent years perfecting his art, with excellent results.
It does help using a clone like Sleestack, it is a joy to make Hashish from, easy as Skunk #1, the resin just pours off.

-SamS

Thanks for dropping in sam :) your work really is amazing, I realize you cleaned up the resin after it was made by another, do you by chance know who?

I was advised sleestack a loooooooong time ago for resin and now I can see why ;)

I wish I could make resin like this, I would spend as much physical energy producing it as I could and give it away for the rest of my life.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i just dream to get some focking gorgeus dry sift like this, absolutely out of this world :yummy:...much thanks for share this awesome shot :groupwave: !!!

J

juicepuddle

I will clean hash to this quality very very soon.

Tired of waiting.

rafe

Curious George is in that one picture. I have to say this almost looks like a computer generated picture it has such a perfect and unseen quality to it. Much respect Bubbleman. I haven't burned hash since 1977 in Alaska. It was almost white hash.

Last edited:

TracerChris

Can't believe this was in 2011, I had just starting dabbing then I wish I would have just stuck to the dry sift I was getting from my box with a 203 screen in it. Well things have come full circle I suppose.

H

HaHaHashish

Teach us how he cleans it up that well (sarcastic) yeah right, wouldn't want people to enjoy this quality if they didn't discover the method to achieve it themselves >:c

My sentiments exactly.

anyway, over the years there have been some vague clues dropped by Sam and Bubbleman about this "secret" method. If you read the first few posts from Bubbleman in this thread, there's another clue on how it's made, he mentions (and you can see for yourself) that the stuff that was left over from cleaning contained smaller sized heads and contaminant and the cleaned sift had larger, uniformed sized heads. So this secret method separates the large size heads from the smaller sized heads and contaminant, all you have to do is work out how that's done.

Maybe the dry sift is lightly agitated over a 160, then a 120 screen and then over a mesh that has openings that allow the smaller sized heads to pass through but not the larger sized heads. We know from using Bubblebags that resin heads come in various sizes and I think Sam's secret method utilizes this fact, that's easy to work out, but what is not easy is exactly how it's done. One way would be to isolate the heads within a narrow diameter range, for example between a 85 and a 95 micron meshes, this would account for the small yield of this method and why all the resin heads are the same size...but there's more to it than that, there's a little trick that no one else had worked out yet that takes it from 90% to 99% pure trichomes, but one day some one will and they will share it here for all to use.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
those pics are drool worthy indeed. every time i look at them again i think i need to start dry sifting again instead of bubble hashing :bongsmi:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'Diamonds.......Diamonds......I don't mean rhinestones.'

Cannabis gems for sure, and a rare treat for any enthusiast.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
good shit going in, results in good shit coming out- maybe our hash isnt as clean as sammy's... but we aint starting with sammy's wack turd , so our end result is a beat down on sammy's 'clean' shitty hash...

H

HaHaHashish

good shit going in, results in good shit coming out- maybe our hash isnt as clean as sammy's... but we aint starting with sammy's wack turd , so our end result is a beat down on sammy's 'clean' shitty hash..

Sam said that he can make 99% purity out of any strain, it's just that some strains are better. It's the method, not the starting material that makes the difference between making quite clean and exceptionally pure dry sift.

The difference between the two (quite clean and pure sift) might only be noticeable with magnification but the impact of the high, the head rush, hot ears, warm forehead and the altitude of the high is very noticeable, this difference in the high is just as noticeable as comparing your car's performance before and after fitting NOS or a turbo.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
good shit going in, results in good shit coming out- maybe our hash isnt as clean as sammy's... but we aint starting with sammy's wack turd , so our end result is a beat down on sammy's 'clean' shitty hash..

Sam said that he can make 99% purity out of any strain, it's just that some strains are better. It's the method, not the starting material that makes the difference between making quite clean and exceptionally pure dry sift.

The difference between the two (quite clean and pure sift) might only be noticeable with magnification but the impact of the high, the head rush, hot ears, warm forehead and the altitude of the high is very noticeable, this difference in the high is just as noticeable as comparing your car's performance before and after fitting NOS or a turbo.

what i meant is that if i am starting with kick-ass weed, and sammy is starting with shitty weed, mine even with some contaminants will be superior to his 'clean' hash... u can't take shitty weed n make great hash...

as to nos or a turbo... i like cubic inches... l:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts