What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Do you have any Native American in ya' ?

Nahhhh....that one's too corny :nanana:

dlusion

This has actually worked for me recently: 'Hey, what's your name? Can I just call you gorgeous?'

Last edited:

Kizzattack

"Nice legs. What time do they open?"

Never tried it. Never intend to either. I thought it was funny when I first heard it though.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
If i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? It worked i got a hug then some flirting the whole night and finally tap tap taparooo!! This was before i was married, and was a manwhore out in the clubs. peace..

sack

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Pardon me miss, but I can't help noticing that you have cum in your hair.

You are so fine that I'd eat your shit just to see where it came from.

C

Classyathome

I just sit there - licking my eyebrows.

They flock to me...

W

Weedman Herb

"I like you ... lets do this" J. Mewes. I never needed a clever line ... I just nodded the ladies over ... on Good Nights I fought them off ... sometimes, as a Bonus, they fought each other off.

WaTerR

well not really a pick up line but my current girlfriend asked me if i ever touched the jon and kate plus eight kids because i might live in pa and i said no ,youre a creeper hahaha she ate it up

spyvsspy

I'm somewhat of a smartass, so after making a flagrantly smartass comment----"If you can take a joke you can take a dick", I"m 0/2000 on that one.

W

Weedman Herb

You should say that, while chuckling, in the form of a question ... "You can take a joke ... but can you take a dick?" Women like challenges (I assume you want to pick up women with that but I guess it might work in the Bi/Gay crowd too) ...

sednal

You should say that, while chuckling, in the form of a question ... "You can take a joke ... but can you take a dick?" Women like challenges (I assume you want to pick up women with that but I guess it might work in the Bi/Gay crowd too) ...

hahahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts