What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still having problems!! :(

Salveenee

My plants have this color yellow. Why?

5 plants, all of them in the ground. Auto florish.

18/19 hours of light.

Temperature about 17-18° C during the day.

PH is 6.5 so as said from members of the forum and in my opinion that's not such a problem.

Maybe i have to balance the fertilizer? I'm using 10 ml of fertilizer in 6 lt. of water.

You can see photos by the way and thanks in advance for helping guys!

Attachments

• _DSC0017.jpg
    _DSC0017.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 34
  • _DSC0016.jpg
    _DSC0016.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 38
  • _DSC0018.jpg
    _DSC0018.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 36
  • _DSC0019.jpg
    _DSC0019.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 36
  • _DSC0020.jpg
    _DSC0020.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 36

Salveenee

My plants have this color yellow. Why?

5 plants, all of them in the ground. Auto florish.

18/19 hours of light.

Temperature about 17-18° C during the day.

PH is 6.5 so as said from members of the forum and in my opinion that's not such a problem.

Maybe i have to balance the fertilizer? I'm using 10 ml of fertilizer in 6 lt. of water.

You can see photos by the way and thanks in advance for helping guys!

These are other two photos

Attachments

• _DSC0021.jpg
    _DSC0021.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37
  • _DSC0022.jpg
    _DSC0022.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 37

soil margin

Veteran
My first guess from those pictures is a zinc deficiency. Matches with the curl/contorting you see in those leaves.

Two things that would help identify this more precisely. Some pictures with natural colored light, it's kind of hard to see the exact color of the leaves from those pictures because they're tinted orange from the light you're using.

Also, where did the problem start? Was it older leaves or new leaves that started yellowing first?

soil margin

Veteran
No idea really, don't know much about the commercial ferts. Might be worth giving one of them a little and seeing if there is any improvement.

T

Teddybrae

I agree with Dog Star re the Mg. But I think you need more of everything.

My first question is how many LITRES of fertiliser mix do you apply? 2 teaspoons in 6 litres sounds about normal but is this for ONE plant or for FIVE plants?

Secondly how often do you fertilise?

Third: was your soil amended prior to planting? I mean did you dig in any compost, manure ... ?

Finally ... how well does your soil drain? If your soil does not drain well there will be endless problems ...

Salveenee

I agree with Dog Star re the Mg. But I think you need more of everything.

My first question is how many LITRES of fertiliser mix do you apply? 2 teaspoons in 6 litres sounds about normal but is this for ONE plant or for FIVE plants?

Secondly how often do you fertilise?

Third: was your soil amended prior to planting? I mean did you dig in any compost, manure ... ?

Finally ... how well does your soil drain? If your soil does not drain well there will be endless problems ...

1) 6 litres with 10 ml of fertiliser for 5 plants

2) Every four days cause it's winter

3) I'm using "bio bizz" 's ground

T

Teddybrae

1) 6 litres with 10 ml of fertiliser for 5 plants

2) Every four days cause it's winter

3) I'm using "bio bizz" 's ground

I can't see how large the plants are, but I can see a lot of leaves and I think +1 litre feed per plant is not enough ...
Use 3 litres per plant and note the difference. Feed once a week.

Proper feeding is linked to drainage. You didn't say if your drainage is good. Is your drainage good? This is important as poor drainage could be causing all your problems.

Cvh

Supermod
i got this fertilizer "bio bizz acti vera" do you think it's gonna work?

No, give them Biobizz Fishmix or Grow instead.
Give them a good dose, it won't burn them.
I think you're feeding too light and/or keeping the soil to wet.

Be sure to let the soil dry out a bit between waterings.

This should fix your problems.

What are you feeding them now? If it's the Biobizz nute line, I hope you do know that you need to keep them giving Biobizz Grow or Fishmix(4ml/liter for the Biobizz Lightmix soil) also through flowering in combination with Biobizz Bloom as indicated on the feeding chart?

picture.php

Salveenee

What are you feeding them now? If it's the Biobizz nute line, I hope you do know that you need to keep them giving Biobizz Grow or Fishmix(4ml/liter for the Biobizz Lightmix soil) also through flowering in combination with Biobizz Bloom as indicated on the feeding chart?

View Image

I agree with you but in my opinion it's not my fault about how much fertilizer i use. Other plants are green, just this yellow on the tip!

Salveenee

I can't see how large the plants are, but I can see a lot of leaves and I think +1 litre feed per plant is not enough ...
Use 3 litres per plant and note the difference. Feed once a week.

Proper feeding is linked to drainage. You didn't say if your drainage is good. Is your drainage good? This is important as poor drainage could be causing all your problems.

I agree with you but in my opinion it's not my fault about how much fertilizer i use. Other plants are green, they all have just this yellow on the tip, except this one that's all yellow

Salveenee

View Image

Here's the photos i was talking about. I agree with you but there are many things that lead me to think that's not the problem. I give you some example: First of all, this plant in the picture darker green one that makes me think that's all right about fertilization because it has a dark color. But on the top of the leaves a strong yellow color, as you can see, bordering with brown. Now i'm trying to feed them when the ground is dry and now it seems that i understood the right moment when they need to be feeden.

Second one: there's this plant that is yellowing and it seems that it's not a clearly lack of nitrogen, because a lack of nitrogen usually appears on older leaves. Instead the plant became yellow suddenly.

Anyway today i gave them a strong quantity of fertilizer (like 6 ml of bloom fertilizer, 3 ml of growing and 12 ml of Bio Bizz for ZN lack, the one i spoked about in the beginning)

Attachments

• DSC_5980.jpg
    DSC_5980.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_5976.jpg
    DSC_5976.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 42

Cvh

Supermod
Anyway today i gave them a strong quantity of fertilizer (like 6 ml of bloom fertilizer, 3 ml of growing and 12 ml of Bio Bizz for ZN lack, the one i spoked about in the beginning)

Dissolved in how many liters of water? One liter?

Check the chart I posted. Your ratio's between Grow and Blow are also incorrect.
You need a minimum of 3ml of Grow and also 3ml of Bloom for each liter of water when in flower.

What's the name of the Biobizz product you're using for ZN lack? I don't know which product Biobizz carries is designed to treat ZN deficiencies.

Be also sure to let your soil dry out a bit between waterings.

T

Teddybrae

I see yr yellowing plant. It looks under fed. Why ... if the others are ok? Must be something extra or absent from the soil in the pot ...

I 'm finished here ...

Salveenee

Dissolved in how many liters of water? One liter?

Check the chart I posted. Your ratio's between Grow and Blow are also incorrect.
You need a minimum of 3ml of Grow and also 3ml of Bloom for each liter of water when in flower.

What's the name of the Biobizz product you're using for ZN lack? I don't know which product Biobizz carries is designed to treat ZN deficiencies.

Be also sure to let your soil dry out a bit between waterings.

I'm using Plagron's fertilizer! Do you think is the case of start over again?