They closed your business.
They closed your church.
They closed your parks.
They closed your beaches.
They banned funerals.
They banned graduations.
They made you wear masks.
They banned dads in delivery rooms.
But they allow riots, vandalism, arson, looting, mural vandalism of BLM and the destruction of the American Flag and American History. We have all been played to be fools...
MODERN PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.
We are all being baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
This is what modern warfare looks like.
Walkaway from the Marxists Terrorists... The Democratic Party.

Copy and Paste... You’re welcome!

Sunshineinabag

Like I said before what's going on currently in America is exactly what I'd do as americas enemy.....cause internal strife....

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Like I said before what's going on currently in America is exactly what I'd do as americas enemy.....cause internal strife....

No. No. No. You do not understand.
America has been taken over by Marxists. They are in all stations of Government. They spit out false information daily. They got in to the minds of poor people in America. Then they started handing out money to paid protesters over a career criminal.
See? When the issues are stupid, you can bet there are TRAINED MARXISTS behind it all. They are trying to bring America to a welfare state because that is all they know.
Most never finished High School and have no bearing in life. Along comes a crusade, hands you money, trains you to do their bidding and sets you out on the streets to burn and loot.
I have dozens of videos that show what these assholes are doing. The problem is I promised Gypsy I would not post any more shit from facebook. That is too bad because that is where the action is. Right now I am getting between 40-150 new requests to be my friend daily. Folks in America send me new material all day long to post on my site. It is amazing.
When I was in 9th grade I had a teacher, Mrs. Case. She taught us to not believe everything that we read in the newspaper or saw on television. Wonderful person.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Ho ho ho, america is taken over by marxists? Please, what a nonsense.

picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The truth is people have been trained to believe narcism is healthy.

Just look at those who will stand up for a lying president mostly because they think making America worse for the world will somehow benefit themselves in the long run.

Gonna be fun watching that shit show crash and burn.

Amynamous

Yoo hoo........what do you think \I posted on here.
Another fucking dummy who just has to throw in his half penny.

That was rude.
And you probably dropped this thread in the incorrect forum.
And as for your original post, we are in the middle of a global pandemic. The government has broad powers and can do what they need to to protect the population. Lots of people are angry because our government is not operating properly AND we have systemic racism and bigotry. Where’s that half-penny emoji?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yoo hoo........what do you think \I posted on here.

I know what you posted on here and every other post you have made. I have read them, followed your links, and wondered about the worldview that you hold. Mrs. Case would not have approved your reply to me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They closed your business.
They closed your church.
They closed your parks.
They closed your beaches.
They banned funerals.
They banned graduations.
They made you wear masks.
They banned dads in delivery rooms.
But they allow riots, vandalism, arson, looting, mural vandalism of BLM and the destruction of the American Flag and American History. We have all been played to be fools...
MODERN PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.
We are all being baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
This is what modern warfare looks like.
Walkaway from the Marxists Terrorists... The Democratic Party.

Copy and Paste... You’re welcome!

LOL,, WELCOME TO AMERICA :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts