What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET

El Tigre

DAY 11

DAY 11

BS on the left - CM on the right

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

DAY 12

DAY 12

For some days I had the impression of seeing small insects flying in the tent. Today I noticed that small leaf damage, underneath there was a small insect that I crushed with my hand and I could not identify. Tomorrow I think I'll make a preventive treatment with Spinosad.

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

Like that song said... "It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight" :biggrin:

Great job! Keep it up, this is going very well. :tiphat:

Meow :biggrin:

Remember that you can still participate in the following open competitions:

》》》 Sweet Seeds® Merchandising Award【2020 Edition】 FINISHING DATE: March 10, 2020

Good luck!
-Apolo

Meow to you Apolo!! :biggrin: Happy to see you here.
As long as plants like it I'll go forward straight!
Soon I have to pick the one that i like more for each strain and put them in the final pots.

One question that maybe i could find reading the rules in depth (sorry in case): the sticker counts as merchandise stuff? I don't have anything else to use, but if the answer is yes maybe i could have some ideas.

El Tigre

DAY 13

DAY 13

By the end of the week, as told just above, i will pick one plant for each strain to put in the final pot and to get flowered into the tent.
For now I tend to think that I like the two specimens in the foreground more. Feel free to share your opinions, we are here for this.
I also noticed that the soil is still wet only on the CM on background.
Plant is drinking less than the others or i gave more water by accident?

picture.php

bibi40

Great job mate ,

i can say you than stickers are ok for the merchandising contest ,
i' m sure i had read that somewhere ,
i' don' t have anything apart packs of seeds and that ' s not merchandising , so for me i can't participate .

wow , when i see your pics , with the tutors , i thought that you have topped them , and watch them 2 or 3 times before understand it was the tutors , Lol :laughing:

:tiphat:

El Tigre

Great job mate ,

i can say you than stickers are ok for the merchandising contest ,
i' m sure i had read that somewhere ,
i' don' t have anything apart packs of seeds and that ' s not merchandising , so for me i can't participate .

wow , when i see your pics , with the tutors , i thought that you have topped them , and watch them 2 or 3 times before understand it was the tutors , Lol :laughing:

Ahahah this happens, nothing bad... it's probably just that you smoke good stuff :laughing:

imakandi

By the end of the week, as told just above, i will pick one plant for each strain to put in the final pot and to get flowered into the tent.
For now I tend to think that I like the two specimens in the foreground more. Feel free to share your opinions, we are here for this.
I also noticed that the soil is still wet only on the CM on background.
Plant is drinking less than the others or i gave more water by accident?

View Image

hello tygre :)
can say suggest?
mayb can put plant more together in little stage
competition and share huumidity make fast strong grow in little veg
is suggest
if want kill two plant, mayb wait a little for decision :)
all is good, luck!
:huggg:

SweetApolo

Meow to you Apolo!! :biggrin: Happy to see you here.
As long as plants like it I'll go forward straight!
Soon I have to pick the one that i like more for each strain and put them in the final pots.

One question that maybe i could find reading the rules in depth (sorry in case): the sticker counts as merchandise stuff? I don't have anything else to use, but if the answer is yes maybe i could have some ideas.

Of course, the sticker counts too. :dance013:

Good luck!
-Apolo

El Tigre

hello tygre :)
can say suggest?
mayb can put plant more together in little stage
competition and share huumidity make fast strong grow in little veg
is suggest
if want kill two plant, mayb wait a little for decision :)
all is good, luck!

Sure you can suggest Imakandi, it's a forum, it's made for that! LOL
Hey I'm not killing any plant (at least not soon ).
Two of them will be kicked into my tiny box for being reversed.
I'm trying to collect some pollen for the first time.
Honestly today i'm not so convinced as yesterday.
CM 1 (right) is short and strong, very vigorous. CM 2 (left) is more tall.

picture.php

I like more the CM1, but the CM2 is more similar to the BS1 - always down left in the tent - that will be flowered,
being the most vigorous, more purplish.
I'm tempted to keep inside the tent for a more uniform grow CM2 and BS1.
And to sacrifice CM1 with the short structure that i like for a possible genetic contribute for my future pollen chunking.
I have time to take a decision until Friday. Saturday I have to leave for some days and i want to repot plants before.
picture.php

imakandi

Sure you can suggest Imakandi, it's a forum, it's made for that! LOL
Hey I'm not killing any plant (at least not soon ).
Two of them will be kicked into my tiny box for being reversed.
I'm trying to collect some pollen for the first time.
Honestly today i'm not so convinced as yesterday.
CM 1 (right) is short and strong, very vigorous. CM 2 (left) is more tall.

View Image

hello
etligre
:)

sorry for understand bad
hope to best luck of you
in bud and transexual plant

noknees

Saturday I have to leave for some days

if you're leaving for a while, doesn't it make sense to keep the bushier/hardier plants going? you've got a couple more seeds of each to pop later, right?

be careful out there and stay healthy, friend!

El Tigre

hello
etligre

sorry for understand bad
hope to best luck of you
in bud and transexual plant

Bro, stop saying sorry LOL
you are always welcome here!

I promise to do my best to have great fun with my transexual plants :biggrin:

if you're leaving for a while, doesn't it make sense to keep the bushier/hardier plants going? you've got a couple more seeds of each to pop later, right?

be careful out there and stay healthy, friend!

Thanks for the advice and caring bro! At the end of the day I'm not leaving anymore. Not my choice, but I'm also happy to stay and keep my eyes on the plants. :tiphat:

Healthy babies mate :biggrin:

Bibi in this pandemic period, we all try to be as healthy as possible!:laughing:

El Tigre

DAY 17 - REPOT TIME!

DAY 17 - REPOT TIME!

So, I had planned to repot the plants today because I would have to leave tomorrow. The plan has changed, but I decided to repot anyway.

In the end I preferred to keep the CM2 taller and thinner. I liked the structure of the other specimen very much, but this has already a marked smell of fresh citrus.
Below I have documented my exceptional ability.
Too bad that when I did it for the BS, as an asshole, I didn't realize that the ground was too dry and I made a mess.
Nothing too serious I hope, my dear bloody looks sad now, i hope she recover fast.
In the worst case scenario, i still have the other 2 plants that i could put back into play.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CM on the left - BS on the right

picture.php

Last edited: