What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET

El Tigre

man that sucks. wonder what Sweet Seeds would say? you think it was over-fed? best wishes for the finish on the CM!

View Image

I agree, I have not been lucky with this Bloody Skunk. No complaints however, the unfortunate individual can always come out. Also I would be curious to hear the opinion of the guys from Sweet Seeds, if they know of other similar cases.
As far as I'm concerned, I don't think I've gone too far with fertilizers. I used my re-used amended soil( less then the dose suggested by a trusted grower), that revealed to be a bit hot, then 2 aerated teas. Stop, no ferts for flowering.

In my opinion it's something related to genetic and i'm convinced that could be something from the ruderalis side. Look at the bud below. This is a White Dwarf from Buddha Seeds,also that plant had a very strange shape of the flower.
picture.php

El Tigre

DAY 84

DAY 84

Well, my Cream Mandarine is ripe enough for me, so tomorrow is chop time. At least for the upper buds, i'm not rushing with my next run and i could use a 2 times harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

Nice Gif mate ,

be carefull , if i pass here i will pick a bud or two :laughing:

Some scissor hash coming ? , no ?

:tiphat:

El Tigre

Nice Gif mate ,
be carefull , if i pass here i will pick a bud or two :laughing:
Some scissor hash coming ? , no ?
:tiphat:

Hey Bibi, easy if you pass by my house there will always be a couple of buds for you, unless there are only two left and we should share them LOL
Scissor ash was epic from this plant, a discreet ball and a super effect. It was the best "smoke break" of the last 3-4 days.
Check how looks nice under my micro, mouthwatering indeed.

picture.php

Crowmax

Veteran
Enjoy your fruits of labor Tigre :wave:
Hard to find good ''keepers''/plants from only few seeds indeed, i learned that good this year :D

El Tigre

Enjoy your fruits of labor Tigre :wave:
Hard to find good ''keepers''/plants from only few seeds indeed, i learned that good this year :D

Hi Crowmax, that's really true. This is one of the reasons why I always grow multiple plants even if my space is small... risk distribution :biggrin:

What do you mean when you say that you learned this good?

BTW i repeat: this is part of the game, so no complaints from me.
Having told this, i think that it's important to signal this kind of situation to the breeders.

At the very least they will be able to make their own reasoning about it and evaluate if the "defective" phenotypes are too frequent.

El Tigre

My Cream Mandarine is still drying, soon I will tell you about the weight obtained. I reserve the right to wait a bit before making the smoke / strain reports.

I also want to create a video summary of this run, so stay connected.
Thanks again to Sweet Seeds and all the friends who followed me during this competition. I hope you enjoyed the show and that you enjoyed it.
I had a lot of fun.:tiphat:

El Tigre

CREAM MANDARINE DRY WEIGHT

CREAM MANDARINE DRY WEIGHT

I got 35 g from my CM, dense and frosty buds.
Smell is changing during the drying/curing, passing from a sweet/citrus to a citrus/diesel aroma.
Pretty happy with this plant, however for the smoke report is still early. Stay tuned :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts