What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real? Blue dream

Facelesdoll

What is the story here. Always stories surrounding strains. Is the Santa Cruz real? Is the medicropper cut real? Are those two the same? Are either real? What's the differences? Please someone school me I need to know before I waste financial resources. I here there is a indicate dim and saliva dominant one. Please give me whatever scoop you have

mexweed

Veteran
it all started at a dead show where an oz of kushberries was sold for $500, a seed was found and grown in a room with santa cruz haze where it hermed on the haze

q3corn

:biglaugh: Man, this thread

Anyway, I *think* the story goes that the original blue dream was a cross of dj short's blueberry and super silver haze. After that, my understanding is that the cultivator really pushed it around and gave pretty much anyone an opportunity to grow it and work with it, which might explain the variations.

seed finder dot eu is a good source for strain history, too.

Dankwolf

Blue Dream »»» Blueberry x Super Silver Haze Probably
Blueberry F2
Blueberry Line F1
»»» Temple Flo x HTAF F1
Temple Flo F3
Floral Line
»»» Purple Thai x Afghani
Purple Thai
»»» H.O.G. x Chocolate Thai
H.O.G.
Mexico »»» Sativa
Chocolate Thai
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghani
Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica
HTAF F1
»»» Thailand x Afghani F1
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghani (specified above)
Super Silver Haze Probably
Super Silver Haze
»»» {(Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1} x {(Haze x Haze) x NL #5}
(Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1
Haze x Haze
Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Haze (specified above)
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
(Haze x Haze) x NL #5
Haze x Haze (specified above)
NL #5
USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica

midwestkid

Veteran
Sorry sorry. These smartphones make us sound... not smart...
But I am curious as well. I've smoked like 10 blue dreams and they were all different.
I have considered buying Dr.Greenthumbs blue dream S1s. But don't follow my lead. I will probably catch some heat for even saying that.

Dankwolf

Ypu could give the same cut / clone / genetic to 10 people all would come out differnt for more reasons then i feel like getting into .

picture.php

picture.php

Not sure why you are hooked on blue dream . to me it is just a small step up from m39 . blue dream has been around for a long time under many names .maybe check local icmag seed vendors .

q3corn

Personally I liked Blue Haze better. Not sure which breeder it came from, but I used to get it from a dispensary here pretty regularly. The fruit component was really forward, and the high felt a lot more energizing than blue dream.

midwestkid

Veteran
I'm drawn to it because of the high yield potential. And a couple of the different samples I've had were really good.
I know it's played out on the west coast but here in the Midwest - No coast - I still daydream of growing a couple big ones

Facelesdoll

I mean it doesn't matter if its different in different hands. I know to feed for twerps and let the plants go longer. What I really need to know is what cut is the legit or not so I can differentiate what I have available to me right now

Facelesdoll

I mean it doesn't matter if its different in different hands. I know to feed for twerps and let the plants go longer. What I really need to know is what cut is the legit or not so I can differentiate what I have available to me right now. And real blue dreams which I have had before was mesmerizing. I want a sweet terpene rich strain that yields and has that haze funk. Anything haze

Facelesdoll

Exactly but I need to fond peeps who know the in depths of this conversation. Glad I have some people on board. I just need to know what's up with medicropper cut and identifying the Santa cruzvs medicropper and what to look out for. I haven't had any in 10 years and would really look to bring the champ into my garden. A few sources around me have things but I need the Intel on how to protect myself from scams

Latest posts

Latest posts