What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sniffing dogs

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
i've have police canines bark at me like they had rabies when i walked by the car they were in. "eat shit, dog!" lol...:biggrin:
Walked by a cop and German Shepard with no weed, dog started flipping shit as soon as I looked at it. The fucker could see the pot leaves in my eyes and knew. They train them well lol.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
When i googled caryophyllenoxid that substance was mentioned as substance the dogs are trained for.

It's impossible to confirm this unless you buy some and invite police to look at you funny. That's from a single 1973 article and perhaps dissertation on the hash-seeking German cocker spaniel, that is all.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you were legally growing high CBD hemp for personal use in a greenhouse, permit & all ($250 here for up to 5 acres) could (and would) a dog be able to differentiate between the surrounding hemp and the odor of a real plant among them? maybe hiding in plain sight is the answer to my problems...

I would imagine that if you had a field of CBD Bud but bang in the middle was a stinky cheese then I fancy the dog will be on it in a minute but who knows if the CBD would deflect doggies attention ?
I wonder if LEO have considered this and have some sneaky way of exposing the THC plants?
Interesting hypothesis though ArmedOH,,,,s2:tiphat: