What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Simple Fix 1 - have your wife or gf Distract the popo while your down stairs putting your ass in high gear and load load load it up... everyone should own one of these!

picture.php

Last edited:

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to some extent, what the laws are where you are would matter.

feds, it's plant count. some states, it's plant count. some states, it's weight irrespective of plant count. hiding numbers or lowering weight however possible (fire, shitter, etc) would kinda depend on which laws are going to be brought to bear against you.

all this is 'mitigating' tho - it's being in a bad situation and trying to make the best of the eventual fall

if you're actually 'planning' tho, and have the resources...best answer i have is being able to walk away (or more accurately for this context, 'skulk away thru the neighbors garden fence') from anything you're doing without you actually being on paper attached to it.

A

ak-51

Do:
1. Destroy/conceal distribution paraphenalia like scales
2. Make an accurate plant count impossible, flush clones and chop up plants
3. Remove or destroy all organic matter; leaves, stems, roots and seeds

Do Not:
1. burn your house down. Arson is a felony, and you would also be guilty of #2 (see below)
2. Get caught destroying evidence, it is also a felony
3. Give them reason to think that you are in the process of destroying evidence while they wait for their search warrant. That is probable cause and also their cue to just let themselves in sans warrant.

This 1-hour-to-breakdown situation is improbable, but any time you have to breakdown will feel like a fucking emergency, so the idea is essentially the same.

G

Guest 88950

i say you get about 4-6 goats and only feed one goat at a time and only every few days so they all stay hungry and ready to chow down and if need be they can get rid of the plant evidence in a hurry.

in all seriousness though, if you are planning so you dont fail then that scenario would fall under the "last resort" category and for me i stay put, stay calm and call their bluff b/c im not going to be able to clean every item that may have cannabis residue on it and i would only increase suspicion if i started acting erratically and leaving with stuff and disposing in off-site locations.

how do you quickly clean resin off the chipper blades, scissors or even the porcelin toilet bowl from repeated flushing of resinous buds? i think that the swirling resinous plant matter would deposit resin in the bowl and the question is would it draw a second look? if they suspected that evidence was flushed then a scrape and field test might not be out of the question.

Chester

You will have an issue with "destroying evidence" with this, but....

Materials needed:

5-gallon plastic buckets with lids and already labeled: "Spider mite infested material, sterilize for compost".

1 gallon of bleach-type deck cleaner for each bucket. (Remove labels and purchase-date the caps)

In the case of emergency, pack bucket 3/4 full with chopped plant matter. Remove as much dirt as possible (and most roots) while chopping. Then pour the deck cleaner over the mess. RINSE the deck cleaner jug!!! Snap the lid on tight and move on to the next bucket.

Now, you have a chance of getting your numbers down by destroying all veg plants and clones quickly. Work smallest plants to larger as that reduces the count the fastest for the time available. (under the magic 99)

Bleach destroys the plant cell walls, so the local gendarme's will find buckets of slimy goo with fibers. It will be a noxious brew should they choose to try to make a plant count. And you might be able to defend it as good horticultural practice with a virulent pest. (death to the borg!!!)

They will have no possible time estimates since no bacteria will live in that toxic brew. And the chlorine will make a mess of the plant material. The rinsed deck cleaner jugs will have a faint chlorine odor and thus they cannot say you just used them.

Downside, is they will try to get you for destroying evidence. Yet, so long as you keep your mouth shut (admit nothing), they cannot prove when any of the "infested" plant matter hit those buckets.

If you have time, wipe the buckets and jugs and anything else you can reach for prints afterward (Use some kind of alcohol as that will annihilate the oils that make the prints). That will really annoy them as they like to tie-up loose ends by proving that you handled the buckets, etc.

Stay safe,

:cool:

Note that you will need to replace the deck cleaner every year or every other year as the bleach will degrade with time. Date them when you buy them (you want old dates on those caps) ;).

(and you do have those irreplaceable mothers and seeds elsewhere right?)

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
You will have an issue with "destroying evidence" with this, but....

Materials needed:

He sure would.

Because as I posted already IF the cops were to say they

"will be back in an hour with a warrant"

they would leave an officer right there @ the location and there is absolutely nothing one could do about that.
And neither about destroying the evidence.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
ive heard stories like this,
ALWAYS have a very close good friend on hand, who can be at your house within 10! and then you needa work like 10 dwarfs after there princess, hard and fast no breaks, CHOP CHOP MOVE! get that shit moved,
Make sure your friend or where ever the plants are being moved to is a safe location.

Could be a hard thing to do but, its better to move half the load if poss, than be done for 200+ plants

picture.php

:joint:

zing

It took me about 6 hours in full freak out mode to tear my grow down. Then another 2 or so to clean really well. Then waited, felt like forever.

It is simple. Cops knocking on your door you don't answer, ever. If they have a warrant they will just kick the door in. A busted door is the least of your worries.

If I only had a hour I would run and never come back. They can have the house and all the shit that is inside of it. It is just stuff, that can be replaced, your freedom can't. You only live once.

G

Guest 88950

wow, some people think they are more cunning then the cops. most of the times they are just trying to rattle you a little to see if you become nervous and maybe give them the slightest reason to claim probable cause to investigate further.

i guess some think they can do a thorough chop, dispose and clean in a short time but i doubt that anything can be done thoroughly enough when in a nervous hurried state. let alone doing this alone. remember that once everything is disposed of then a complete cleaning of everything that comes in contact with the sticky icky has to be done and then dont forget your clothes b/c we all know how easy small plant particals can easily be overlooked.

if you are not thorough then believe me that a bunch of pissed off cops are not going to accept being outsmarted by a doper. they will search your home, car, electronic storage devices and with the slightest evidence they will use it to justify obtaining the warrant b/c they will never believe they were wrong about you growing cannabis.

thats jmo but im not protected in a med state so i dont disillusion myself with thoughts of having a "quick Tear Down" or "Oh Shit" plan. i feel its better to know and exercise my rights and i keep in mind that the cops play dirty in the south. believe that.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
It took me about 6 hours in full freak out mode to tear my grow down. Then another 2 or so to clean really well. Then waited, felt like forever.

I hope you had a 25kw grow.

I was able to get 99 3-4 foot plants into a suburban and on the road within an hour. And the only way to get to the room was through a trap door and climbing down a ladder. Then had to take it through 2 rooms and into the garage and into the SUV. Granted I left all the equip there but the main goal is obviously to get all traces of plant matter out.

Man that day sucked.

Strain's right if they are coming back with a warrant they will detain you, or at the very least not let you back in the house. At that point there is nothing you can do but wait. If you run they will use that as probable cause to enter your house. You are pretty much fucked and the wood chipper in your backyard will go unused.

Yah`mon

Gallons of alcohol for any resins? :laughing:

Like everyone else says.... if they knock...don't let them in... if they are going to raid you... they won't be knocking... just knocking the door down and guns drawn... most of the time.

I think fire would be a good idea... not sure how to contain the smell.. but the smell would be the last of my worries...

Have a fireplace... or even a wood burner.. have that thing pre-prepared with kindling and other super dry shit that would go up fast... and get it going good... more wood to pile on... keep throwing on plants... with plenty of dry wood to keep them going!

I'm medical though.. and I'm never going to get over 99 plants... or the amount they allow me to grow... they give me an inch... not gonna take an inch and one 32nd... thats just me though.

Yah`mon :tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
and are you okay lone??

The worst part is he never was in trouble.

Worst thread title ever....

:no:

Searching for threads is as lost of an art as finding G spots... if I had less girlfriends and more fulfilling IC threads I'd probably smile.

:bigeye:

Lone Wolf

Veteran
The worst part is he never was in trouble.

Worst thread title ever....

:no:

Searching for threads is as lost of an art as finding G spots... if I had less girlfriends and more fulfilling IC threads I'd probably smile.

:bigeye:

super nerds like yourself should have no problem finding oddly titled threads.... :biggrin:

i think the title is the BEST title ever, cuz YOUR ASS is not going to forget it!

anyways........

the deck stain/alchohol in the garbage cans labeled whatever i think would be a good idea, and a bad idea..... they would probably charge you with not carrying a permit for the chemicals or some shit like that...and what do you do with a mix like that when the cops have been fooled and are gone? or other then that, what do the cops do with it when they need to dispose of it? charge you some outrageous disposal fee? around these parts the city charges 275$ if they have to cut your lawn if it is overgrown.... i can only imagine what they would charge for disposing of a conglomerate o' chemical's....

the shredder/chipper idea is also good, but how do you go about muffling the motor........... DAMN i wonder if they make an electrical shredder/chipper.... :::::gooogle time:::::.... actually, i think someone here already posted a link to an electric shredder, good thinking! This could very well be the best route ANYONE could take..... the next person to invent a shredder/chipper/budTRIMMER machine will be a rich man... (invention idea of mine number two for this thread)....

ok so they catch you with a shredder/chipper in your house.... they will for sure get you with possessing criminal tools or some shit like that... along with tampering with evidence or some shit...idk... cops are fucked up.... :angrymod:

although having a GOOD, hard working, cannabis educated attorney on retainer is by far your BEST option of them all.... but unfortunately, some people just DO NOT want to have to dish out 5-10k on a lawyer....

there have to be more ways....

today amongst thinking of other ABNORMALLY CRAZY things, i was thinking that I would shred the fuck out of the over-the-limit plants and bury them at the bottom of the 99 plants.... yeah they would EVENTUALLY find the remnants of the ripped up plants, but im sure one could argue in court that the dead plants act as a fertilizer....

the only reason I am tripping out is because I had been growing in this location longer then a year (1st time in 9 years of growing that I grew longer then 1 year in same spot).... another reason why I am so tweeked out is because in the summer months I run about 6-8k worth of shit in my 1000-1300sqft 3bedroom home... a big ass AC to cool the 4-600s at the peak of a attic, and I also run the central air unit-along with 55inch &two laptops... new this summer I also added 2 more 600w lights.... ive NEVER missed a single utility bill...

another reason why I am tweaked is because a person that was very close to me was recently locked up over some bullshit.... well not recently, he's been in there for 3.5 months...but I do fear that he may develop some sort of crazy thoughts and try to plea down his charges by giving out some names.... the odds are about 50/50 on this theory....spending time in prison does some wacky shit to the human brain....

I have been one to always assume the worst, but hope for the best....

...which is kind of why I started this thread.....

Im hoping that I will be able to grow for as long as I need to, and I am determined to grow as long as I need to, but I do know that one CANNOT grow forever, and that its best to have a few different legitimate exit strategies (medical states do not apply)....but all in all, the time to stop will come for all, whether you are forced, or you force yourself.... are you prepared? :chin:

:good:

edit: im really considering buying a cheap ass 200$ electric shredder/chipper off of the internet... this shredded material could be easily hidden in the bottom of or mixed in with the soil/coco of a completely legal plant that could be sitting under the lights... i could easily get that done in an hour.... maybe half hour..... :thinking:

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts