Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > KIS Organics discount code?

Thread Title Search
KIS Organics discount code? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2018, 02:50 AM #1
DTOM420

DTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really nice
KIS Organics discount code?

Anyone know if KIS Organics gives an ICMag discount or if there's any discount codes for them? I want to order some 50lb bags of some stuff and could sure use a lil discount if there's a code floating around.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

DTOM420 is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 01:08 AM #2
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTOM420 View Post
Anyone know if KIS Organics gives an ICMag discount or if there's any discount codes for them? I want to order some 50lb bags of some stuff and could sure use a lil discount if there's a code floating around.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Ever find a discount? Their shipping charges are absurd. Two 1.5 Liter bags $60....Shipping $81 fuck a bunch of that shit!
Traceofvenom is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 01:20 AM #3
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Ask KIS. He's a long time member here
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 05:06 AM #4
Microbeman
The Logical Gardener

Microbeman has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceofvenom View Post
Ever find a discount? Their shipping charges are absurd. Two 1.5 Liter bags $60....Shipping $81 fuck a bunch of that shit!
Do you know anyone who controls shipping cost? Or you can buy stuff with shipping built into the price.
Microbeman is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2019, 02:51 AM #5
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbeman View Post
Do you know anyone who controls shipping cost? Or you can buy stuff with shipping built into the price.
Yeah. Shipping dirt is expensive.

That's why I built my own and bought Tad's nutrient pack to supplement it. Got it cooking right now.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:58 AM #6
KIS

KIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceofvenom View Post
Trace,

I hear you, shipping is tough. You must be located far away from us in WA State. I've tried negotiating with UPS for better rates, which helps, but the soil weighs around 40 lbs since we use pumice instead of perlite and other heavy ingredients like basalt, glacial rock dust, and fish compost.

We are a really small company of only 12 people, running a 7 acre farm. I wish we could command the shipping rates of a company like Amazon.

I am exploring options to have mixing facilities in other states, but it's a long process of registering with the state, sourcing local materials, and then creating a soil mix that will match or exceed what we currently offer. The biggest issue I've had is finding a quality compost or earthworm castings that's affordable and I would want to grow in.

We are doing our best, but I realize for people far away, that's not much of a solution. You might see if Buildasoil is closer or check out our Nutrient Pack, which allows you mix our same recipe using local inputs (peat, compost, aeration).

Or, post some ingredients on here of what you can source locally and tag me and I'm happy to chime in with input on a recipe.

Hope that helps!
KIS is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:26 AM #7
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
Trace,

I hear you, shipping is tough. You must be located far away from us in WA State. I've tried negotiating with UPS for better rates, which helps, but the soil weighs around 40 lbs since we use pumice instead of perlite and other heavy ingredients like basalt, glacial rock dust, and fish compost.

We are a really small company of only 12 people, running a 7 acre farm. I wish we could command the shipping rates of a company like Amazon.

I am exploring options to have mixing facilities in other states, but it's a long process of registering with the state, sourcing local materials, and then creating a soil mix that will match or exceed what we currently offer. The biggest issue I've had is finding a quality compost or earthworm castings that's affordable and I would want to grow in.

We are doing our best, but I realize for people far away, that's not much of a solution. You might see if Buildasoil is closer or check out our Nutrient Pack, which allows you mix our same recipe using local inputs (peat, compost, aeration).

Or, post some ingredients on here of what you can source locally and tag me and I'm happy to chime in with input on a recipe.

Hope that helps!
High road for sure. Nice work there sir.
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2019, 02:57 PM #8
h.h.

h.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to behold
Excellent castings @ Rocky Mountain in CS.
I'll give you the back 5 to operate in.
Tim can park his bus and oversee it all.

Quote:
Trace,

Hope that helps!
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 07:44 PM #9
KIS

KIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.h. View Post
Excellent castings @ Rocky Mountain in CS.
I'll give you the back 5 to operate in.
Tim can park his bus and oversee it all.
I like that idea....hit me up through email or DM, I'd be curious to learn more. Thanks.
KIS is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 10:29 PM #10
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Trace,

Hope that helps!
High road indeed.
Good job kis. Your character is as good or better than your company. And I love your company and your podcast has gave many hours of enjoyment.
CannaRed is online now Quote