Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Grzech Grow Seeds > Adventures with Grzech Grow Seeds

Thread Title Search
Adventures with Grzech Grow Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2014, 11:12 AM #1
jerzu19

jerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nice
Adventures with Grzech Grow Seeds

Hi Guys
Masakrator and ZielZielona got their own sub forum,so I decided to start new thread.Lots of respect for both of you.
You guys have done a great job with Grzech Grow Seeds!!!

And now it`s time to revenge from growers who have pleasure to grow your genes guys.I think it will be a nice place to show off your plants,put some info about them and overall opinions about Grzech Grow Seeds.
I think every grower who have chance to grow their great genes should repay them by put some pics here!

Congratulations on getting your own sections guys,you deserve.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:33 AM #2
jerzu19

jerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nice
I have many diferent strains from Grzech Grow Seeds and all I can say is they was a great genes for shure.
Yeah I now "stop writing and show us some pics!" so here we go...

Diesel Ryder (my first strain from them,and look at her!)

Comments for this strain is unnecessary,pics says for them selves.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:39 AM #3
jerzu19

Sweaty Betty (Copenhagen Kush x ChemDog DD f2 )
Very dense,trich covered buds with great sweet smell of exotic fruit salad with heavy hash undertone in background.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:47 AM #4
jerzu19

X-Dog (ChemDog 4D x ChemDog DD f2)

In this case,pics dont show beauty of this strain.Very grease smell!!
Old 12-13-2014, 03:33 PM #5
johndoe123

Absolutly interested in their x-dog cross! Could cause some confusion though as alpine seeds has an x-dog that's chemdog dd x (nl x ww)
Old 12-13-2014, 10:41 PM #6
masakrator
ICMag Photographer

masakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud ofmasakrator has much to be proud of
X - DOG
Genetics: Chemdog 4D x Chemdog Dd f2
masakrator is offline Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 01:13 AM #7
johndoe123

Is there any bank that is carrying this cross? I seen some genetics at to bou but this was not listed...
Old 12-14-2014, 12:23 PM #8
jerzu19

Sweaty Betty

X-Dog
Old 12-14-2014, 12:37 PM #9
homero
Se˝or Member

homero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant futurehomero has a brilliant future
moondog

very stable and strong genetic .... the smoke is fruity and the high it's flying ... I love it :-)
homero is offline Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:02 PM #10
ziel-zielona
Medicine Grow

ziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud of
Hello guys

jerzu19 your Sweaty Betty looks perfectly , give her more or less 70 days flowering ,usually ends at this time ,but you can catch faster pheno ...

My Sweaty Betty she looked exactly the same as yours

Here we have the end of flowering

good luck bro.

homero this Moondog have very dense buds and nice colors Give her 80 days flowering and she will give you a lot of joy ,a lot of smells ,but My favorite is fruit submerged in gasoline .

bellissimi fiori -buona fortuna

MoonDog

one love

ZZ

Uderzyć własną włˇcznią we własną tarczę; pokonać kogoś jego własną bronią.
ziel-zielona is offline Quote