Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > first grow 2 weeks into flower in Coco

Thread Title Search
first grow 2 weeks into flower in Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2019, 02:09 AM #11
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
how do you water? how many times/day?
i hand feed once a day at EC1.4
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 07:28 PM #12
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
just posting up a new pic of plants starting too bud..next time i will defos flower sooner and strip lower growth

Last edited by Rab.C; 02-18-2019 at 07:23 PM..
Rab.C is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:04 PM #13
Rab.C

air cooled

Sup icmag just bought a 6ins blazer air cooled hood so i can run my 600watt hps.its been on 40mins and temp in tent is 25c so far this has
been a waste of money because it hasnt changed the temp much at all
i have a 6ins blowing through the hood.worth a try tho i have 600watts 16ins away from tops of plants i dont no if i can go closer

Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 10:29 PM #14
Rab.C

seen this plant under hps and thought there was something wrong.so i took a pic at lights off i think it looks ok it was just the hps light

Rab.C is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:03 AM #15
Rab.C

cpl of pics of my plants at the end of week 3 of flower

Old 02-25-2019, 10:01 AM #16
Rab.C

sup icmag here is a new pic of the same plant above from 3 days ago but this new pic
the leaves have some rust spots.and thats when i upped the C4 from 5ml per 10lts to 10ml per 10ltrs just what mills said too do i will post below whats in the C4 can anyone tell me whats wrong with this plant thank's in Advance...Rab.c

i am week 4 of 12/12

C4 works quickly and efficiently to trigger dramatic growth in flowering sets, giving you a high success rate in producing massive yields. It works to establish thick fruit sets in the early and middle stages of flowering, which results in heavier produce that is rich in essential oils.

It is high in phosphorous and potassium which are mainly used in the production, and ripening, of flowerheads, to ensure that you get the maximum amount of flowers possible. It delivers much needed macro and micro nutrients, carbohydrates, and trace minerals to developing flowers, to mature the production of oil and sugar.

Using beneficial microorganisms at root sites to transfer nutrients, it works to organically break down dead root material and turn it into carbohydrates which are fed back into the plant.

C4 does this by using a combination of L-Amino acids, Humic/Fulvic acid, and cold-pressed seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) which is naturally high in Auxins and Cytokinin. It also uses this blend of organic and inorganic (mineral) fertiliser components to develop denser and faster growing plants.

This product is supplemented with trace elements of humates and fulvates which activate and boost the production of flowerheads.

During the flowering phase, C4 should be used as follows, per 10L:

Week 3: 5ml

Week 4: 10ml

Week 5: 15ml

Week 6: 10ml

Chemical Composition

Total Nitrogen (N): 0.5% w/w

Phosphate (P2O5): 3.9% w/w

Potassium (K2O): 2.6% w/w

Last edited by Rab.C; 02-28-2019 at 02:09 PM..
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 07:04 PM #17
Rab.C

hey icmag thought i would update this grow i am at week 7 of flower.the smells from the plants are excellent.and i i think i got 3 weeks to go.i am not sure if they will get any bigger.i have turned ballast down too 400 watts.these mills nutrients are working for me.and will use them again so looking forward too my 2nd grow Peace Rab

Three Blue Kings

Phantom Og
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 01:46 PM #18
Rab.C

Rhino Pro Filters Suck...

Hey icmag i have too take this grow down as there is a smell of weed through the house so my rhino pro fliter aint working right.its an 200mm/400mm total waste of money. i have neighbours on both sides of me and if they cook we can smell it.so it has too come down Asap too much of a security risk i am only week 7 of 12/12 i cant afford too run this room with a garbage filter All the best Rab...
i am raging why sell these if there not fit for purpose
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 09:40 PM #19
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison will become famous soon enoughLord Harrison will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab.C View Post
Hey icmag i have too take this grow down as there is a smell of weed through the house so my rhino pro fliter aint working right.its an 200mm/400mm total waste of money. i have neighbours on both sides of me and if they cook we can smell it.so it has too come down Asap too much of a security risk i am only week 7 of 12/12 i cant afford too run this room with a garbage filter All the best Rab...
i am raging why sell these if there not fit for purpose
How many plants? What size fan you running with this filter? What is the RH of the grow room?

What is your intake? is there negative pressure in the room?

Tell me more
Lord Harrison is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 09:43 PM #20
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison will become famous soon enoughLord Harrison will become famous soon enough
Tell me your full setup inc fans how much air they move, Filters, Lights, Room have you got any pictures.

I've been in places where there has been 3 room full and there is a slight smell nothing much I even opened the door to the police, (I fully was shiting my self and never went back there, It was a mates place, They was looking for him lucky for him they had no warrant to come in)
Lord Harrison is offline Quote