Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2019, 01:05 PM #521
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
Honestly if you would rather play video games over sex well,,,,,
It's a video game thread. We get it. You guys fuck. Nobody cares though. Since this is a video game thread. If you wanna make a thread about how you have sex, go on and do it. I'm sure the other teenagers will be sooooo excited for you.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:06 PM #522
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Dusted off Tom Clancy's Wildlands... I forgot how hard it was when you first start without the preferred weapons and skills...

Its a fun, coop, open world, third person shooter, with tons of vehicles scattered through out... can play together with your partner or go separate ways... great way to pass time
MrBungle is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:51 PM #523
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
Dusted off Tom Clancy's Wildlands... I forgot how hard it was when you first start without the preferred weapons and skills...

Its a fun, coop, open world, third person shooter, with tons of vehicles scattered through out... can play together with your partner or go separate ways... great way to pass time
That's a really fun game! It's crazy how far apart you can get too. Like Far Cry lets you coop, but you gotta be within like 300 meters of each other. Wildlands I'm pretty sure you can literally be on the other side of the map.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 03:51 PM #524
Ibechillin
Research Enthusiast

Ibechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant future
Just played the new battle royale game Apex Legends yesterday for the first time, its free on xbox one, pc, ps4 and they are working on cross platform play like fortnite atm. Gameplay is really smooth, similar feeling to battlefield with item pickups and weapon attachments like pubg and COD blackout mode. 3 person squads and 60 people to a game, you pick a character from the roster at the beginning of the game and each has a special ability. 25 million players already after one week from release lol.

Im a big bioware fan, Anthem looks really sick ive been waiting for a kickass action rpg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green View Post
For almost 50 years I've smoked weed to enhance reality, not to escape from it...
Playing around outdoors again (current grow 2019 starts on post #75):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352271

Science Of Lighting & Plant Reactions (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Pot Size, Root system and maximizing growth thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Humic and Fulvic acid information:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

Ibechillin is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:54 PM #525
rolandomota

rolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to behold
I still be killing in that free fire game free phone app check it out. Usually I play squad with random people or co op with my nephew. Its cool because anyone with a phone can download and play no system needed
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 04:01 PM #526
black flag

black flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really nice
Playing Apex Legend too. Sick game! It's ruining my bed time lol
black flag is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 04:25 PM #527
Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud ofBobby Boucher has much to be proud of
All this free battle royale hoopla is so beyond me..

I'm over here spending stacks on stacks to be a good host and have all the new jams for my buds but all they wanna do is play these poorly designed phone games.

Ya'll are decimating the demand for higher quality video games.

I might just be being a grandpa, tho. Wouldn't be surprised.
Bobby Boucher is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 01:04 AM #528
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
Honestly if you would rather play video games over sex well,,,,,

Nah dude. I just don't feel the need to talk about my sex life on a random thread.
I've kinda grown out of the locker room talk stuff.
----------
Anyways....Metro Exodus comes out on the 15th.
I usually don't buy games new, but might make an exception.
Green Squall is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:39 AM #529
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
All this free battle royale hoopla is so beyond me..

I'm over here spending stacks on stacks to be a good host and have all the new jams for my buds but all they wanna do is play these poorly designed phone games.

Ya'll are decimating the demand for higher quality video games.

I might just be being a grandpa, tho. Wouldn't be surprised.
i mean apex legends is made by the people who made titanfall and call of duty modern warfare 2... it's far from a phone game. the gaming industry is stagnant. no reason to support EA, Bethesda, Bioware, Activision, Blizzard, and the likes when they destroy every gaming franchise they touch.
Cannavore is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 11:19 AM #530
black flag

black flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really nice
Apex has triple A quality and is totally free. It's like Overwatch in the Titalfall world.
Only problem is the publisher EA Games.
It is already known that in march they will start selling Battle Passes. "Only cosmetics" the say...
black flag is offline Quote