Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Mass Grass 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Mass Grass 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2018, 11:13 PM #541
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
I have a bunch and rotate through as they get too sticky. The alcohol in the jar is loaded.
I had the jar spill outdoors on a glass table and the next day when it dried, there was yellow hash all over the table top. Such a waste.

View Image

View Image
After alcohol soak . try some cooking oil on a q tip to and wipe all sides of scissors then wipe of with clean towel or rag . it help the scissors stay clean and working like a boss . I promise if you try you will never go with out .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 11:35 PM #542
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
This time I'm going to try and evaporate the alcohol and recover the goodness.

The Forum is really sticky. Scissors had to be swapped out every ten minutes or so.
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 02:17 AM #543
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
This time I'm going to try and evaporate the alcohol and recover the goodness.

The Forum is really sticky. Scissors had to be swapped out every ten minutes or so.
Cooking oil or any oil, butter or what not works wonders try it once and you will get it .no more runni,g scissors . I can get a quarter p- half p trimed up with out issue using oil after cleaning strian depending.

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:30 PM #544
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud of
Finished cutting everything down except a few lowers of the full plant I harvested yesterday. Froze my ass off, the last plant smells very strong like lemons. Will start trimming this week and hopefully be done by the end of next month. Did much better this year as last year I had lost entire plants. This year lost a few branches but nothing outside of expected loses for outdoor. Will try to give individual pics with smoke reports in December/January.

OG_NoMan is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:47 PM #545
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud ofOG_NoMan has much to be proud of
Once this last bit is down I will have ended up with a bit over 5. Was hoping for more as I am sure everyone does but definitely a lot better than last year at 2. Question for anyone out there, what is standard to pay for hand trimming? I have 2 experienced people coming to trim my stuff that are friends of phamily and don't know what is standard. Thanks for all the help and encouragement this year.
OG_NoMan is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 04:16 PM #546
NENugger

NENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to all
FYI For those close to North Shore, Aubuchon hardware in Ipswich is selling 2 cu feet Happy Frog potting soil for 19.99 which is half price. I have already purchased 4 bags and will go back for more. They already restocked what I bought so looks like they have many. Hopefully, they won't discover the mistake until too late.
"This unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi "

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:25 PM #547
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NENugger View Post
FYI For those close to North Shore, Aubuchon hardware in Ipswich is selling 2 cu feet Happy Frog potting soil for 19.99 which is half price. I have already purchased 4 bags and will go back for more. They already restocked what I bought so looks like they have many. Hopefully, they won't discover the mistake until too late.
"This unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi "
WOW!! They are really taking you guys at $40 a bag ! I get it for $20 a bag. $15 if I buy 10 at a time, $12.50 if I buy a pallet(60 bags) . I guess I have it better than I thought.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:29 PM #548
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 04:50 PM #549
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Getting ready for the season. Fire up the cloners.

Has anyone tried growing in locally made compost? There's a place nearby that gets all the old vegetables from supermarkets. Their compost is pretty reasonable.
Zeez is offline Quote