What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bongwater uses??

G

Playaction said:
save it, bottle it, put a fancy label on it and sell it as the next hottest hydro nutrient

i just stole your idea and claimed it as my own...royalties to come...

lotusfalls

better yet, break into your enemy's car (with little evidence, of course), take the chickenmilk and stuff it under their seat...

oh my god. what have we done here? I fuckin love this place.

this summer's gonna be fun.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
To make a delicious low-carb snack, simply evaporate the water and feast on the nutritious goodness which remains.

J

Jack Crevalle

i have been savin my bongwater for a couple months now (because i am a pack rat) and was wondering if any of you do anything with it...besides dump it of course

is there anything useful or viable in there??

i smoke and my mind wanders to the ends of the earth

I knew I recognized you from somewhere, ahahah, you were the one who started this bongwater thread LOL!

G

wow, blow the dust off this one, i just re-read the whole thread and was laughing the whole time.

cheers to everyone who posted :rasta:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
lol. oh I actually thought you were joking. I didn't realize you really saved it I thought you were phuckin with us.

that must've been really nasty. sometimes late at night I'll be falling asleep and too lazy to go empty the bong water. So I'll just empty it into a gatorade bottle or something. I've forgotten that I did that a couple times and it marinated for a couple weeks.

and like a moron I check if things stink nose first. unscrewing the cap by my upper lip. after how many times I've been burned doing that you'd think I'd stop checkin things nose first. But you'd be wrong.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
rkrone said:
i have been savin my bongwater for a couple months now (because i am a pack rat) and was wondering if any of you do anything with it...besides dump it of course

is there anything useful or viable in there??
:joint: i smoke and my mind wanders to the ends of the earth :joint:
even for a pack rat thats just outright sick and disgusting! toss that shit out and clean your damned pipes ya filthy McNasty bastard!

G

FRIENDinDEED said:
even for a pack rat thats just outright sick and disgusting! toss that shit out and clean your damned pipes ya filthy McNasty bastard!

hey now, i just cleaned all my bowls, bongs, slides etc. the other day you mcnasty bastard :D

MK-Ultra

What would poses anyone to keep nasty ass bong water..
Oh yeah, Bartender i'll have Nasty ass today, Bongwater on the rocks.lol....