What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slow loading pages

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hello. For the last few days, signing on and page to page loading has been very slow. I know we've become used to immediate response time (thanks), none the less the site is slowing down..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, experienced that, as well. In fact, double entries because I thought post didn't go through.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I had this problem, but not just with icmag, lots of random webpages have been slow to load lately, the past month or so. Sometimes they give me the, webpage doesn't exist, error, then I f5 and they appear like normal.

H

hard rain

Can't get into Australian smokers lounge. Ultimate sativa thread slow. So are many other threads.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Yeah c[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]an't get into Australian smokers lounge either, keep getting a redirect error saying cookies are being blocked, I have messaged the admins about it a few weeks ago.
[/FONT]

rod58

same here with the ozzie/nz lounge .. i also have messaged the web masters several times and no response .
surely a bit of feed back from admin at the very least ! v

rod58

so i deleted my cookies as recommended and it's still the same , well getting worse , and now i can't open the oz smokers lounge at all ! i'm done !

H

hard rain

I also deleted cookies and still have the same issue. Aussie smokers lounge will not load at all.

H

hard rain

I noticed skip posted in the Aussie Smokers lounge, not that I can access it to see what advice he gave. If there are any helpful suggestions please post here rather than threads we can't access.
EDIT: I finally got into the last page of Aussie Smokers Lounge. I found I could access page one, but not the last page, so I went forward 10 pages at a time until I finally got to the last page which was 468. Tedious. Anyway I think the issue was that it was trying to direct me to page 512 which doesn't exist yet. If Aussies want to access the last current page, cutting and pasting the below should get you there. Hope it works.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266499&page=468

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
It took me 4 goes to get into the Aussie smokers lounge, it's getting worse not better, c'mon admins pull yer finger out and fix it.

H

hard rain

Ok, I'm on a roll. Couldn't access the final page of Ultimate Sativa Thread which I cannot live without.
I can access page one, and on from there. From page 2, every thread page is numbered. I guessed and typed in page 500 and got straight there! From there I got to find the last page is 510.
Maybe until this is properly sorted take note of the last page of long threads because it looks like some of us aren't getting there when you try and go straight to last page.
Current last page of Ultimate sativa thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326079&page=510

right

Revival of the ultimate sativa , isn't working . I keep getting droped . There is a message that says to many redirects .
Same deal with aussi smokers lounge .

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I noticed skip posted in the Aussie Smokers lounge, not that I can access it to see what advice he gave. If there are any helpful suggestions please post here rather than threads we can't access.
EDIT: I finally got into the last page of Aussie Smokers Lounge. I found I could access page one, but not the last page, so I went forward 10 pages at a time until I finally got to the last page which was 468. Tedious. Anyway I think the issue was that it was trying to direct me to page 512 which doesn't exist yet. If Aussies want to access the last current page, cutting and pasting the below should get you there. Hope it works.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266499&page=468

Hey cobbers,,
I haven't been able to get here in more than a month..
Thanks to hard rains post, im just checking in to say "Howdy" from the northern hem..

I miss talking to some of you blokes..
Summer is almost here and the hideout is going like gangbusters...!

And I'm working and sweating my old ass off!

hope they get this fixed .... Ya'll take care..and keep them fires stoked.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts