What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying to pay my mortgage

Speed of green

How long does it take you to water each day doing it by hand like that?

Maybe 20 minutes, i do a five mississippi on each 2L (that gets me runoff) And for the 2 gallon ones i just water till i see runoff, i don't count the seconds.

I feed every other day right now, after day 21 i start daily feedings...

they consume water at a pretty even pace so i normally only lift a few to see how light they are.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good man. I'm just concerned for plant numbers for you. You can get a pound a light easy with way less plants. I just wonder if the little extra yield for the efficiency of gpw is worth it? Good luck and stay safe man, bud looks fire!

Speed of green

Lookin good man. I'm just concerned for plant numbers for you. You can get a pound a light easy with way less plants. I just wonder if the little extra yield for the efficiency of gpw is worth it? Good luck and stay safe man, bud looks fire!

Yeah i agree plant numbers are too high, right now I've got it under 90 including mothers, I am switching my room up after this harvest (7ish weeks) to 24 larger plants in 2gal buckets. Thanks for the concern, I agree completely that less plants are a better idea.

Latest posts

Latest posts